Sikorsky Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in April 2011.

Interview

Sent my resume in via Quinnipiac University. I then received an email a few months later in regards to a face-to-face interview. I responded to the email and set up a date to interview. The interview went well, mostly behavioral questions. Some questions pertained to leadership skills and my ability to work in a group.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time when your teammate wasn't pulling his/her weigh in the group? How would you deal with that?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Coatesville, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by email and then a phone interview was set up. The phone interview consisted of questions pertaining to my school work, followed by what my goals for down the road were. At the end of the phone interview i was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They pay real well and everything offered is very attractive so no negotiations were necessary

Industrial Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in March 2011.

Interview

interview entails meeting with multiple executives. As the position involves a lot of conversations with the staff and the union, they really try to get to know you. They are looking for smart but down to earth individuals, who can learn their methods and grow within the company for years to come. They are looking for a long term investment.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an employee came to you because his check was not correct and he was upset?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very laid back and via email. I only pushed for a later starting date, not pay.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikorsky in February 2011.

Interview

Meet HR and Procurement management followed by plant tour

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations possible but a signing bonus was provided.

Industrial Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Coatesville, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied for the job through the university recruiting process and then got notified to sign up for an interview. It was a 1:1 interview with the person who later was my supervisor during the internship. It consisted of mainly behavioral questions and the usual questions "Why do you want to work here", "Guide me through your resume" etc. It was pretty laidback. A few weeks later I was emailed that I made it to the second round which consisted of a phone interview with the CIO. That also consisted of behavioral questions and things like "What is your favorite class?" A couple days later I got an offer.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in December 2010.

Interview

1 - Applied online 2 - Received e-mail from HR 3 weeks later inviting me for an on-site with the hiring manager that Friday 3 - On-site with hiring manager - position was not at all what was listed in the description but felt interview went well. 4 - Received automated e-mail rejection 6 days later

Supply Management- Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in December 2010.

Interview

One day intensive review process at the time I was hired. I was interviewed by Managers, Directors, and Vice-Presidents in one day. Was offered the position two days later. I was interviewed that day as part one of five candidates. From what I could tell, 3 of us were offered and accepted the position.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in August 2010.

Interview

All internet job posts go to the Managers directly not HR. If you are a contractor you may be hired but they have a two year rule on time and material...their are always exceptions to the rule if you are a relative there are a lot of exceptions....or a friend of a friend......

Interview Questions

• Do you have a relative that works here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none, it was far below expectations but I needed the job.

Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Shelton, CT) in July 2010.

Interview

Straightforward and easy with another manager sitting in. They did most of the talking as in they were selling me the position versus asking me tough questions. It lasted no more than 30 minutes. I wish all interviews were like this one,

Negotiation

Salary was negotiated

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Jupiter, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

Two interviews. 1st one 15 mins 2nd one 2 hours