Sikorsky

Relevance Date Difficulty

Logistics Analyst Interview

Logistics Analyst
Bridgeport, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sikorsky in March 2008.

Interview Details – Very good interview. I was called by the person that was to become my immediate supervisor. He knew by my military service (from a faxed DD214) that the skills and training was verifiable and he could tell by my answers that all though I did not understand the intricacies of the duties to be performed that I had the ability to learn and become proficient in a short time.

Interview Question – Can you survive without pay for at least 1 month in the higher overall cost of living in Connecticut.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I gave an median offer based on my twenty plus years of aviation experience and was surprised it was accepted without a lower counter offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sikorsky

Worked for Sikorsky? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sikorsky Logistics Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sikorsky employees and interview candidates.