Sikorsky

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineering Coop Interview

Mechanical Engineering Coop
Stratford, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sikorsky in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, it is pretty much just a resume drop for the time you can work for them (IE summer, fall, spring) as a student. Got a screening call in April asking about my experience and explaining the position to me, asking about my interest in the position. Was about a 10 minute phone call. A week later got a call, asking me a bit more about myself, and experience, pretty much an informal interview. The week after I got an email with an offer of employment to start in May.

Interview Question – Just was asked questions about projects I worked on and software I used.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was given a very good pay rate for a CoOp, did not negotiate. Offers are given based on your status in school. (IE. Junior, Senior, Grad Student)

Worked for Sikorsky? Contribute to the Community!