Silgan Plastics Corporation

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Demand Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Silgan Plastics Corporation in April 2010.

The phone interview by the HR recruiter was primarily a review and discussion of my resume details. No time for me to query the job details, prove my knowledge of the company, etc. So my opinion is based on this, I had little opportunity to show how well I could fit the role, since all I did was answer direct questions on my resume. Had I known it would be this way in advance, I would have asked in the beginning of the phone interview to be able to directly show my knowledge of the company, the role, and match myself to the job requirements. Overall, a great company with positive employee focus, very diligent in treating employees well from what I understand.

Interview Questions

Worked for Silgan Plastics Corporation? Contribute to the Community!