Silgan Plastics Corporation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Silgan Plastics Corporation

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Triadelphia, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Triadelphia, WV

I applied in-person - interviewed at Silgan Plastics Corporation.

No longer do company interviews. You go through a temp service

I was able to choose shift but a family member worked there. Again you now have to go through a temp service. No longer do company interviews.

Director, Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chesterfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Silgan Plastics Corporation in January 2012.

Recruiter called and set up the interview with the employer. The COO interviewed me then the CIO. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions
    • What is the biggest mistake you made on the job? How did you handle it and whtat did you learn from it?   Answer Question
    I did not attempt to negotiate

Demand Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Silgan Plastics Corporation in April 2010.

The phone interview by the HR recruiter was primarily a review and discussion of my resume details. No time for me to query the job details, prove my knowledge of the company, etc. So my opinion is based on this, I had little opportunity to show how well I could fit the role, since all I did was answer direct questions on my resume. Had I known it would be this way in advance, I would have asked in the beginning of the phone interview to be able to directly show my knowledge of the company, the role, and match myself to the job requirements. Overall, a great company with positive employee focus, very diligent in treating employees well from what I understand.

Interview Questions

Worked for Silgan Plastics Corporation? Contribute to the Community!