Silicon Laboratories Applications Intern Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Applications Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Silicon Laboratories in March 2012.

First, I received a phone call from the hiring hiring manager to set up the interview. The 1st phone interview lasted about an hour with the hiring manager and a team member. They explained the kind of products their department makes and then asked me about my academic experience and interests. I was asked to go through, in detail, about any projects that I was involved in and went through my resume.

I was called within a week for a 2nd phone interview and they asked me to elaborate on a specific project of mine, and I was given options for the projects to discuss (listed on my resume). They wanted to know exactly how what the steps involved, both software and hardware in a lot of detail.

Interview Questions
I was contacted by the recruiter 2 days after my 2nd phone interview. He let me know the starting and end dates. Asked me how much I expected to get paid. I was offered more than my expectation. Went very smooth and the whole process from the initial contact to offer was 2 weeks.

Worked for Silicon Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!