Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Silicon Valley Bank
- Associate Development Program (8)
- Intern (6)
- Associate (4)
- Valuation Associate (3)
- Associate I (3)
- Business Systems Analyst (3)
- ADP Associate (2)
- Associate II (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Associate Financial Analyst (1)
- Real Estate Portfolio Manager (1)
- Software Engineer II (1)
- Client Services (1)
- ADP (1)
- Management (1)
- Senior Associate (1)
- Human Resources Associate (1)
- Director (1)
- Private Equity Group Intern (1)
- Operations Specialist (1)
- Risk Analyst (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Team Lead Software Engineer (1)
- Senior Internal Audit Associate (1)
- Summer Analyst Program (1)
- LIFE SCIENCE (1)
- ADP Program (1)
- Credit Analyst Private Bank (1)
- Tech Valuation Associate (1)
- Director Program Managemenet (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2015.
Very good phone interview with a recruiter from SVB, connected on a personal level and it was decided that they wanted to move forward to a follow up call with the hiring manager. A couple of weeks passed and chased up the progress to be told that we have decided to move forward with other candidates. Very disappointed in the approach of the organization and lack of transparency in the process. For a senior position this is very amateurish. For a bank that is a technology company that is different from other banks - steer clear as all is not what it seems.
- What is your current position and experience in Program Management? 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2014.
The hiring manager contacted and made an onsite interview first. Then the recruiter email to make a phone interview for for the next day before the onsite interview. At the onsite interview, I got the one on one interview with the hiring manager then the group interview. It iwas a great experience over all.
- What should I do differently to reduce to the 25% early termination rate of all current leases situations? 1 Answer
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2011.
It was a contract position and very technical questions were asked.
- How will you go about building a completely new interface versus enhancing an existing interface. What will be your approach and how long do you think it will take you to provide complete documentation for design for both the scenarios? Answer Question