Silicon Valley Bank Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA

Updated Apr 23, 2015

3.3

Director Program Managemenet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very good phone interview with a recruiter from SVB, connected on a personal level and it was decided that they wanted to move forward to a follow up call with the hiring manager. A couple of weeks passed and chased up the progress to be told that we have decided to move forward with other candidates. Very disappointed in the approach of the organization and lack of transparency in the process. For a senior position this is very amateurish. For a bank that is a technology company that is different from other banks - steer clear as all is not what it seems.

Interview Questions

• What is your current position and experience in Program Management?   1 Answer

Real Estate Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager contacted and made an onsite interview first. Then the recruiter email to make a phone interview for for the next day before the onsite interview. At the onsite interview, I got the one on one interview with the hiring manager then the group interview. It iwas a great experience over all.

Interview Questions

• What should I do differently to reduce to the 25% early termination rate of all current leases situations?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a contract position and very technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• How will you go about building a completely new interface versus enhancing an existing interface. What will be your approach and how long do you think it will take you to provide complete documentation for design for both the scenarios?   Answer Question