SiliconIndia Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at SiliconIndia (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Interview was easy. They provide a tech website and ask you to write about the company- what it does, its history, products solutions and how it has changed customers' lives. You build it and you are in. Later part was the grammar test and you are in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SiliconIndia (Bangalore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

i went for a written test and face to face interview with the managing editor, after a week i got a call from the HR that i have been shortlisted and can join from the next week

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations are allowed neither for freshers, nor for experienced

Editorial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SiliconIndia (Bangalore (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

First was Hr round, where they gave brief details about the company
    then another round with manager followed by a written test.

Interview Questions

The job environment is really bad and proper information is not provided at the time of interview. work profile was not what they called me for and insiders told me that managemnet is not at all friendly and supportive.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SiliconIndia.

Interview

They call to freshers who has got any kind of link with the existing employees only or anyone who got the information about interview. There is no fix way of conducting interview but generally first hr comes and check communication skill and give information about her company, then they take written test, then technical interview then lastly let the aspirants talk to CEO of the company and then take decisions to hire or not.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SiliconIndia (Bangalore (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

No Recognition for talent. They will hire anybody( yes , anybody) who will shut up and follow rules without asking questions. That is what they look for in the Interview. THE worst part is , they will call up existing employees for offers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation . People desperate for job will accept

Online Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SiliconIndia (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

I was basically asked to come-in for a face to face interview. I met the CEO, and he spoke to me for about half an hour and gave me the offer. That's about it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation is hard. They will not negotiate.

Assistant Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SiliconIndia (Mumbai (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

very abstract , three rounds

Interview Questions

• they place a ring on the table and asked me to talk about it for five minutes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations