SilkRoad Technology

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SilkRoad Technology.

Not a formal interview, none of the typical interview style questions and was very relaxed

Interview Questions
    easy

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at SilkRoad Technology in February 2011.

The interview process seems a bit informal, but it works.

I was first contacted to setup and then complete a phone interview. This consisted mostly of standard questions about experience and strengths.

Eventually I received an invitation to interview in person since I lived close to one of SilkRoad's offices. This interview was a little more detailed but still very standard.

In order to impress I would recommend being honest about your strengths and not disguising anything with vague talk. This company has a very open atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • There were no truly difficult questions for someone with previous experience. However they will ask for detailed examples of your most difficult previous experience.   View Answer
    Negotiation is vital here, you may find yourself set at your starting salary here for a while. SilkRoad has an open PTO policy so negotiate for more base salary or for other perks you might be interested in.