Silvercreek Finance Corp.

Silvercreek Finance Corp. Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Silvercreek Finance Corp.

Vice President of Mortgage Banking/Senior LO Interview

Standard. Pretty easy as you'd expect from being in the industry for a long time. Positive phone interview then schedule a one on one interview. I liked the fact that they really wanted someone who made a good match and saw the benefit of what they were trying to do. Spoke my language as far as company culture and jist of the mortgage business.

Interview Questions
    • They do focus on personality and seem authentically interested in you making a good fit with the team   Answer Question

Senior Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Silvercreek Finance Corp. in July 2012.

Initial communication was good. I applied online and someone emailed me right away. The following day received a call and setup a time to talk. Met with owner of company, had a conversation for about 30 minutes, very casual just learning about each other's experiences in the business and the direction of the company. Reviewed available positions and pretty much sealed the deal.

Interview Questions
    • Explain currently strategies I was doing to get my business.   Answer Question