Silvercreek Finance Corp.

Engaged Employer

Silvercreek Finance Corp. Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

2.3

Interview

Standard. Pretty easy as you'd expect from being in the industry for a long time. Positive phone interview then schedule a one on one interview. I liked the fact that they really wanted someone who made a good match and saw the benefit of what they were trying to do. Spoke my language as far as company culture and jist of the mortgage business.

Interview Questions

• They do focus on personality and seem authentically interested in you making a good fit with the team   Answer Question

Vice President of Mortgage Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Silvercreek Finance Corp. (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

The process was easy. Very standard for the industry and more on the casual side. It felt more of a conversation than an interview which felt good. They focused on making a good fit rather than your typical questions. It was fast, we first communicated through email, then a follow up call the same day and a one on one interview a few days after.

Senior Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Silvercreek Finance Corp. (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Initial communication was good. I applied online and someone emailed me right away. The following day received a call and setup a time to talk. Met with owner of company, had a conversation for about 30 minutes, very casual just learning about each other's experiences in the business and the direction of the company. Reviewed available positions and pretty much sealed the deal.

Interview Questions

• Explain currently strategies I was doing to get my business.   Answer Question