Silverleaf Resorts

Updated Aug 25, 2014
Updated Aug 25, 2014

1.6

Marketing/Promotions Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

The hiring and interview process is simple and stress-free. I simply applied for the position on-line through my university's data-base and I received a call with-in the week. The interview was personable and did not require a lengthy discussion.

Interview Questions
    • Are you the kind of a person who can walk into a room and talk to anyone?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable participating in a drug-screen?   View Answer

Marketing Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

Process took less than a week, had an interview which was just the Sales Manager trying to sell the job to me, seems like they really needed to hire people ASAP. I was in need of a job so I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions were asked, just straight forward and when can you start.   Answer Question

Event Marketing Representative Interview

The hiring and interview process is swift. The questions were typical questions. Make sure you ask the recruiter plenty of questions to make sure you fully understand the position.

Recruiter Interview

Once I applied, I received a phone call from the recruiter the same day and did a phone interview. I was told they were interviewing other candidates and would be in contacting the top candidates for an in person interview. I was contacted a few days later and was told that I made it to the final interview. Before my interview I had to complete a drug screen and documentation for a background check. After the face to face interview, I found out that same day that I got the position.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember all of the questions, but the one that made me think the hardest was "Prove to me what makes me the best candidate out of everyone for the position"   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

Now there is an actual HR experience. Still seems as if they will hire just about anyone and try to do something with them. And if it doesn't work out they can just hire someone else.

Interview Questions
    no. 100% commission basically. $10 an hour that gets deducted if you make more than hourly in commission.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

Very quick from initial application to interview and then into the field. Simple Online application, face to face interview, criminal background check and a drug screen. A weeks worth of sales training, and then out into the field.

MARKETING SALES AGENT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

I met with Christina and she was a very nice lady and we had a smooth interview process. Basically looking for motivated people! Don't be shy or afraid of going out of your comfort zone. If you want to make a lot of money then you will make a lot of me. Go get that check!

Go for it.

Marketing/Promotions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Silverleaf Resorts in June 2014.

HR rep was very professional, super nice and very informative. Hiring process took less than a week. Background check was done which shows me they care about what type of person they hire. Interview was a relaxed environment, she made me feel comfortable and even made me laugh a few times.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any really difficult questions. She took the time to talk to me about my previous jobs and what I liked/disliked about them & wanted to make sure that my skills and personality was a good match for the promotions position.   Answer Question

Event Marketing Representative Interview

Went through a phone screen, then face to face interview

Marketing Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Silverleaf Resorts in March 2014.

Very sweet and outgoing. Interview was thorough and comfortable! My friend worked for Silverleaf and gave me their recruiters number. I spoke with her on the phone and then came to the office for an interview with her.

Interview Questions
    • She asked me to sell to her on the spot. It was a little awkward but now i understand why it was important at the time. they want to see how you think on your feet and if you have the skills or personality for the position!   Answer Question