Silverleaf Resorts

18 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing/Promotions Interview

Marketing/Promotions

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process is simple and stress-free. I simply applied for the position on-line through my university's data-base and I received a call with-in the week. The interview was personable and did not require a lengthy discussion.

Interview Questions

• Are you the kind of a person who can walk into a room and talk to anyone?   Answer Question
  • Are you comfortable participating in a drug-screen?   View Answer

Event Marketing Representative Interview

Event Marketing Representative

Interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process is swift. The questions were typical questions. Make sure you ask the recruiter plenty of questions to make sure you fully understand the position.

Interview Question – How do you handle rejection?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

Interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts

Interview Details – Once I applied, I received a phone call from the recruiter the same day and did a phone interview. I was told they were interviewing other candidates and would be in contacting the top candidates for an in person interview. I was contacted a few days later and was told that I made it to the final interview. Before my interview I had to complete a drug screen and documentation for a background check. After the face to face interview, I found out that same day that I got the position.

Interview Question – I don't remember all of the questions, but the one that made me think the hardest was "Prove to me what makes me the best candidate out of everyone for the position"   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES

I applied in-person and interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

Interview Details – Now there is an actual HR experience. Still seems as if they will hire just about anyone and try to do something with them. And if it doesn't work out they can just hire someone else.

Interview Question – Not really anything.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no. 100% commission basically. $10 an hour that gets deducted if you make more than hourly in commission.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

Interview Details – Very quick from initial application to interview and then into the field. Simple Online application, face to face interview, criminal background check and a drug screen. A weeks worth of sales training, and then out into the field.

Interview Question – Pretty generic interview questions   Answer Question

MARKETING SALES AGENT Interview

MARKETING SALES AGENT
Arlington, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

Interview Details – I met with Christina and she was a very nice lady and we had a smooth interview process. Basically looking for motivated people! Don't be shy or afraid of going out of your comfort zone. If you want to make a lot of money then you will make a lot of me. Go get that check!

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Go for it.

Event Marketing Representative Interview

Event Marketing Representative

Interview Details – Went through a phone screen, then face to face interview

Interview Question – How do I handle rejection   View Answer

1973england@gmail.com Interview

1973england@gmail.com
Tyler, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts in December 2010.

Interview Details – They hire anyone.

Events Marketing Interview

Events Marketing
Poughkeepsie, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts in June 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewing process that I went through should have sent off many red flags. Senior manager told me to go to one place for the interview, and told the manager who was interviewing me another place. Manager who did hire me, was sitting at the bar for my interview and offered me a beer. Was promised that I would be making $12 an hour to start, when I received my paycheck only was for $10 an hour. I was also promised to have benefits thru this job (which had sold me on for them, only to had worked there for over a year and was never offered any benefits, or the opportunity to receive them).

Interview Question – Never asked any difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Just made many promises that were never fulfilled.

Customer Service/Appointment Setter Interview

Customer Service/Appointment Setter

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

Interview Details – I had an interview with them, it was a very professional interview. They ask you the usual interview questions. They tell you that your job is to call current owners and set up appointments for them to come out to do their "update meeting". After you get hired on they put you in a "training class" for a week. This training class tells you about the resorts. Not too much detail about the actual reality of the job you are doing.

Interview Question – During the actual interview he asks you if you can handle customer rejection, what he doesn't ask you is if you can handle being rejected by someone who gets called everyday, 18 times day. At this company they are very minimal about the information they give you. It IS a sales job. Not a customer service job. It IS telemarketing. It IS harassing the owners to buy more time shares.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Silverleaf Resorts

Worked for Silverleaf Resorts? Contribute to the Community!