Silverleaf Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

1.8

Team Lead-Financial Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Take tests on computer skills, typing, filing alpha-numeric. Have one on one interview with 1 manager of the department. Then a 2nd interview with the top manager of the department. The interview asked question of yourself and how you interact with peoples personalities. etc. The overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not need to negotiate at the time of my hire. They hire above minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Buford, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was screened over the phone & the interview took about 25 minutes. Then I was scheduled to come in for an interview in person. I was asked many questions in my background & how I would handle certain situations then I was doubted about rejection & if I took it easily or not.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with rejection   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheridan, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Sheridan, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Not really an interview. No questions asked. Met the recruiter at the career fair a day beforehand and she set up an interview for the following day. Was hired and had to fill out for a background check. Has been almost 2 weeks and am still waiting to start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holly Lake Ranch, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Holly Lake Ranch, TX).

Interview

3 step process involving meeting with sales reps and sales director, property tours and overall company views. You are initially hired on with guaranteed pay that switches to commission after 6 weeks

Anonymous Employee in East Longmeadow, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (East Longmeadow, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Saw on craigslist. They do job fairs all the time. Job is soliciting and marketing, $10.00 an hour at area shopping malls or Six Flags New England during the summer. Customers fill out registration forms and get vacation package information via telephone. Apply in person required. 1:1 interview right away less than 30 MINS, very easy questions. Job seemed inconsistent and a supervisor was quitting when I walked in office to apply. Applied originally to be an administrative assistant, job was filled and asked if I wanted job in sales.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable going up strangers? Can you tell me if you have any customer service experience or sales experience? Are you OK with working on your feet for long hours of the day or night?   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

Interview

First had a phone interview with the recruiter, and then I was called in for two interviews on the same day with separate people. I sat with each of them for about twenty minutes each and then I asked to interview with the person in the position that I was applying for (she was leaving).

Collection Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Richland Hills, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (North Richland Hills, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The process seemed very informal. Much of the interview was about the company. The history of the company. How long they have been in business and where they were located. The companies accomplishments and the reason for hiring. Much of the history I already researched before I went in. I would rate the process average.

Interview Questions

• What was my management style?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

Horrible. Hired over the phone and emailed application. I never met the recruiter. I was sent into the field with no training. I found out later they will hire anyone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process too a few months mostly due to seasonality. Included back ground check, personality testing, drug test, references, industry background, former employee feedback. Met many of the upper management positions prior to acceptance of position.

Interview Questions

• What are your strongest three skills?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silverleaf, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Silverleaf, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

Took a few weeks for the process, they were really unorganized, did take the job but training was terrible.Sat the first day and waited for training to begin, when it did it was so scattered

Interview Questions

• If you like to ale money , if I had done sales before, if I had a car   1 Answer

Negotiation

None