Silverlink Communications Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Silverlink Communications

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Silverlink Communications in February 2014.

Got an interview through a recruiter and was initially supposed to meet with 2 people but only met with one. She was really nice and did most of the talking during the interview and told me a lot about the position. She then showed me around the office. Interview seemed to have gone well. But neither I nor the recruiter ever heard from them again not even to give feedback or say they weren't interested.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't really ask any hard questions. Asked what I was looking for in a job.   View Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Silverlink Communications in June 2010.

About 3 rounds of interviews and a final one with the CEO. Overall, liked the interview process a lot, being a product manager interview I was interviewed first by the VP of engineerin, Director of engineering, Director of Product Management. In the second round I was interviewed by a member from other teams including Professional Services and Sales and Marketing.

Interview Questions
    • Puzzle questions were straight forward. The tough questions were around how I handled a crisis in my past job and what was the hardest thing I did in my technical jobs.   Answer Question

Director Product Management Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Silverlink Communications in June 2011.

The interview process was very thorough. People were smart and also nice.

Interview Questions

We could not agree on the title.

Program Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Silverlink Communications in August 2009.

Initial screening interview with HR and subsequently interviewed by manager. Conversations with both were exceptionally positive re skills and fit and coming in for a face to face interview. However, no further communication from them despite numerous emails and phone messages. Teir lack of feedback or even rejection was both discourteous and unprofessional.