Silverpop Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Silverpop (Atlanta, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

I was referred over to Silverpop by an employee that I knew briefly. The interview was extremely informal. I answered their questions, but the interviewers were quite distracted. Both interviewers were in ripped jeans and teeshirts. I asked several leading questions that were all but ignored. The job listing was not very accurate for what they were wanting and and one of the interviewers answered his phone during the interview, in the middle of an answer, and talked loudly in the same room while I was answering the second interviewers questions. I received a call back to come in for a second interview and declined. I didn't believe that I would have been a good fit for the position regardless of how I felt about the interview.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how you would set up an active directory for this offie.   Answer Question