Silverton Casino Lodge

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Silverton Casino Lodge in April 2008.

Interview Details – HR had me come in and fill in the blanks to my online application. Had to submit a ten-year-old W2 form! They scheduled an interview with the boss of my department. Came in and spoke with him and another senior colleague. He called me a week later to offer me the position.

Interview Question – Tell me about how you exceeded your job description in past positions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – He asked what I was looking for. I told him. He came back in six days with the offer. Perhaps I had my sights too low???

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Silverton Casino Lodge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Silverton Casino Lodge IT Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Silverton Casino Lodge employees and interview candidates.