Simba Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Software Developer Interview

Junior Software Developer
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Simba Technologies in March 2011.

Interview Details – After I passed the pre-screening test, I was invited for a 1.5 hour in-person interview at their office. The phone interview consisted of detailed C++ interview questions, however, the interviewer assured me that they were less interested in the details and more interested in understanding of broad concepts. At the actual interview, I got the same questions, in addition to a coding problem. Didn't do well, and didn't get called back.

Interview Question – What is the difference between final, finally, and finalize?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Simba Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Simba Technologies Junior Software Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Simba Technologies employees and interview candidates.