Simmons Bedding

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor
San Leandro, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Simmons Bedding in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who made it seem like a great opportunity. Interview was scheduled and the HR Manager told me she would call me back to confirm date and time, she never did, so I did not show and she and the recruiter called me wondering where I was and I told her she said she was going to call and never did. I finally get in an the questions were pretty standard. They asked me if I had questions. Of course I did but, after accepting job, I realized that their responsed were lies.

Interview Question – Nothing really. The questions were pretty standard. I felt like it didn't matter what I said as long as I was interested, they were too. Almost too eager because it is a difficult place to work. i would not recommend it on my worst enemy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Horrible. They offered 2 weeks of vacation and I was requesting 3 as that was what I was walking away from. I was told that corporate said no that 2 was the maximum, and then I find out that they gave 2 other people 3 when they requested. The benefit package was a big lie. I was told a price of $90 every 2 weeks for a family and it was actually $360 for some crappy benefits.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor
New Westminster, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Simmons Bedding in July 2010.

Interview Details – Initially they had a short phone interview to describe the position to see if I was interested. Then during the face to face interview they had two interviewers, and one person listening in on conference call. I had to describe how I achieved my goals at past companies. They may have a full time interview crew because the job is still posted month's later or they are looking for some mythical perfect candidate.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Simmons Bedding? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Simmons Bedding Production Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Simmons Bedding employees and interview candidates.