Simmons Bedding Production Supervisor Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Simmons Bedding in January 2013.

I was contacted by a recruiter who made it seem like a great opportunity. Interview was scheduled and the HR Manager told me she would call me back to confirm date and time, she never did, so I did not show and she and the recruiter called me wondering where I was and I told her she said she was going to call and never did. I finally get in an the questions were pretty standard. They asked me if I had questions. Of course I did but, after accepting job, I realized that their responsed were lies.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing really. The questions were pretty standard. I felt like it didn't matter what I said as long as I was interested, they were too. Almost too eager because it is a difficult place to work. i would not recommend it on my worst enemy.   Answer Question
Horrible. They offered 2 weeks of vacation and I was requesting 3 as that was what I was walking away from. I was told that corporate said no that 2 was the maximum, and then I find out that they gave 2 other people 3 when they requested. The benefit package was a big lie. I was told a price of $90 every 2 weeks for a family and it was actually $360 for some crappy benefits.

Other Interview Reviews for Simmons Bedding

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Westminster, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Westminster, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Simmons Bedding in July 2010.

Initially they had a short phone interview to describe the position to see if I was interested. Then during the face to face interview they had two interviewers, and one person listening in on conference call. I had to describe how I achieved my goals at past companies. They may have a full time interview crew because the job is still posted month's later or they are looking for some mythical perfect candidate.

Interview Questions