Simon-Kucher & Partners Consultant Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Consultant Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners in May 2012.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview with one of the office directors - it involved some behavioral questions but mostly a case. I was then flown to the office for a day of interviews with 4 people (should have been 5) including a lunch out with one of the consultants. I spoke with one partner and two managing directors, all of them gave cases except for the lunch "date." I then had a follow up phone interview with a partner that I wasn't able to meet before leaving the area. All in all, the office was made up of great people and SKP has a great approach to consulting and their specialty. They may seem a little disorganized, as I had two calls that were forgotten and had to be rescheduled, among other symptoms.

Interview Questions

• They went into your resume to the finest detail.   Answer Question
  • Wanted to know about specific strategies you used to expand business (since I had started one in the past).   Answer Question