Simon Property Group

2.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Simon Property Group in October 2014.

I responded to the ad placed on Craiglist with my resume, the office administor replied by email with a time to interview that same week. It was a casual, open interview and she gave me complete details of what the job entailed. She only asked me a few questions, which were basic questions if I could handle change, liked customer service, experience with computer programs and what my greatest weakness was. She asked me to go online and fill out their application and then take an assessment.

Other Interview Reviews for Simon Property Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Estero, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Estero, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Simon Property Group in September 2012.

I sent in my resume' and heard back the next day from my would be boss. We scheduled an in person interview, which she ended up changing three times before we actually met.

Interview Questions
    • She asked me how the company could benefit me. (not benefit *from* me)   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chevy Chase, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chevy Chase, MD

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Simon Property Group in April 2012.

In person interview and then got a phone call that I got the job. Very easy and great experience

None since I was hired as a Temp to Perm employee

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Simon Property Group in August 2010.

Applied online, then received a phone call with basic interview questions regarding experience. I was thanked for my time and told they would be calling to schedule interviews in a few days after they finished going through resumes.
    A few days later I was called and asked to interview the following day. I had two one on one interviews. One with the office manager and one with the marketing director.
    Following the interviews I was asked to complete a form for the background check.I was also asked when I would be available to start since they were looking for somebody quickly. I was told they were interviewing for the remainder of the day and they would be making their final decision by the end of the week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Simon Property Group in June 2010.

You can get hired if you know someone that can get you the job. They usually only hire friends or friends of friends that are recommended. If you're on the outside, it's probably almost impossible to get hired. Hundreds of resumes were thrown away without being looked at.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation factor. The very low salary is set and you cannot do anything about it.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Simon Property Group.

The interview included the standard ten-fifteen questions. For example, what are your weaknesses and strengths. It was a pretty standard interview I interviewed once with the hiring manager. She was very nice, personable, and informative about the company and job was applying for.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult questions. All pretty standard questions.   Answer Question