Simon Property Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2015

2.5

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Simon Property Group.

Interview

The interview was fairly normal. It was entry level so there were no job specific questions that were asked. Mainly just typical questions about your resume and education. The interviewer was friendly and took time to explain the position to me. Overall it was a fairly neutral experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that's not on your resume?   Answer Question

Marketing Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Simon Property Group (Boardman, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of meeting with the Marketing Director followed by the Mall Manager. The Marketing Director presented the job duties and qualifications in the first interview. I was asked a seres of questions based on my qualifications of the job. I expressed my love for marketing and ability to grow as an individual in this industry.

Interview Questions

Application

interviewed at Simon Property Group in December 2014.

Interview

Easy Phone Interview, CRAZY Online Testing and then face to face interview. In a huge rush to fill the position- wanted start darte to be in less than 2 weeks. And that was at the phone interview stage. Lots of chaos and interuptions during the phone interview. Next, was the online IQ Test which I wasn't told was an IQ Test. The test is supposed to be 1 hour- no way it was almost a 2 hour test for me. They emailed to schedule the face to face interview very quickly after the test was complete I didn't want to move forward at that point.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for a 2 part personality assessment, Math section similar to the SAT, vocabulary with synonyms and last but not least get ready for those analogies. My oh my, this is beyond words for a Part-Time Administrative job. And the best part (sarcasm of course) was it took me almost 2 hours to complete this. I'm confident I scored high due to the quick response from them to move to the next phase but I'm not interested at this point.   Answer Question

Bookkeeper Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Simon Property Group in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and then a personal interview by 2 individuals. Assured me I would be notified within a week about the position. Never heard from them and I emailed both of them and emailed the person that handled the phone interview. I find this to be very unprofessional.

Mall Manager Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Simon Property Group (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Hiring process takes place in three stages. First interview to weed out, second interview for follow up and the final for an on-site interview with at least three company members. At least two from Human Resources and one from the respective department. You will be asked the same basic questions during each interview. The purpose may be able to get a group approval in your favor. Interview is behavioral and fit based.

Interview Questions

• As long as you know your resume you will be fine. Basically, be able to explain why each part of your resume is relevant to the company. You want to be articulate and show ownership in what you have done.   Answer Question

Interview

Without a doubt the most unprofessional interview I ever experienced! Two interviewers from different parts of the country. One buttoned up and professional, the other slouched and looking like he had a hard night before Simple on site interview, asked to prepare two post interview documents and sample presentations for submission. After working a number of hours on the document follow up, not so much as a courtesy acknowledgement!! I read some of the reviews of this copany that were less than positive. Believe them all after this experience of mine!

Interview Questions

• Nothing very difficult, just the follow up presentation materials   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Simon Property Group (Morristown, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

Had a short phone interview with HR department before being invited into office for full interview. In the office I interviewed with two managers one of which I would be working under. These interviews were relaxed and got to know more about the two positions that they were hiring for.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Simon Property Group (Saint Petersburg, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

I responded to the ad placed on Craiglist with my resume, the office administor replied by email with a time to interview that same week. It was a casual, open interview and she gave me complete details of what the job entailed. She only asked me a few questions, which were basic questions if I could handle change, liked customer service, experience with computer programs and what my greatest weakness was. She asked me to go online and fill out their application and then take an assessment.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Simon Property Group.

Interview

Was contacted for my availability and had an interview set up that week. I met with one person (Marketing Director), who was very pleasant and passionate about her job. All of the questions were pretty run of the mill (What do you know about Simon?, why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?). Found out a lot of information about the job through the interview that made it seem more administrative than marketing-based.

Interview Questions

Seemed more administrative than marketing-based, would have to work guest relations booth in the mall if it was under-staffed, didn't seem like it fit with my career goals.

Marketing Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Simon Property Group.

Interview

After submitting initial application/resume I had a phone interview. I was then invited in to meet with the Director of Marketing & Business Development. I was invited back for testing a few days later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how do I handle stress. I was also asked how I would handle an angry customer.   Answer Question