Simon Property Group

40 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Administrator Interview

Marketing Administrator

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Simon Property Group.

Interview Details – Was contacted for my availability and had an interview set up that week. I met with one person (Marketing Director), who was very pleasant and passionate about her job. All of the questions were pretty run of the mill (What do you know about Simon?, why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?). Found out a lot of information about the job through the interview that made it seem more administrative than marketing-based.

Interview Question – No curve-ball questions in my interview!   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Seemed more administrative than marketing-based, would have to work guest relations booth in the mall if it was under-staffed, didn't seem like it fit with my career goals.

Marketing Administrative Assistant Interview

Marketing Administrative Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Simon Property Group.

Interview Details – After submitting initial application/resume I had a phone interview. I was then invited in to meet with the Director of Marketing & Business Development. I was invited back for testing a few days later.

Interview Question – I was asked how do I handle stress. I was also asked how I would handle an angry customer.   Answer Question

Senior Staff Accountant Interview

Senior Staff Accountant
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Simon Property Group.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted for a phone interview and was told the information would be passed along to the hiring manager. I was then contacted to come in for a face to face interview and given the itenerary. It was going to be 3 hours (ended up more like 2.5) where I met once with one pair of managers, and for the next hour I met with another set. Before and after these sessions, I met with HR for any questions that I had.

Interview Question – "Can you tell us about your resume"-- This is difficult because it is hard to spit out the same thing over and over and over again, especially when I'm saying nothing much different than what is written.   Answer Question

Guest Services Interview

Guest Services

Interviewed at Simon Property Group

Interview Details – So far there has been a phone interview and there will be a face to face interview. The interview process seems to be very simple. The questions so far have been straight forward and to the point and relevant to the position.

Interview Question – Have not had fact to face interview yet. Interviewer very polite and professional.   Answer Question

Guest Services Representative Interview

Guest Services Representative
Memphis, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Simon Property Group in August 2013.

Interview Details – One interview, one on one. Very laid back. Questions were easy. Hiring manager at that time was very understanding and informative. Overall interview was very easy and time managed. Not much more to say.

Negotiation Details – N/A

Lease Analyst Interview

Lease Analyst
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Simon Property Group in February 2014.

Interview Details – Started by completing an online application after seeing the posting on their careers website. Within a couple of weeks, I was contacted by HR to setup a phone interview. A couple days later I had a phone interview with HR lasting approximately 30 minutes. About a week later I was asked to come in for an in-person interview with 2 managers in this position's department. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes. After my day of in-person interviews, I followed up with both managers as well as HR. After that I never heard back from the company.

Interview Question – What type of manager are you most comfortable working with?   Answer Question

Guest Services Representative Interview

Guest Services Representative
Albuquerque, NM

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Simon Property Group in June 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process takes a little while, they have to do two interviews one with the guest service manager and one with the marketing manager. After that you have to do some skills testing, that if you don't pass they can't hire you. Then the background check.

Interview Question – I get difficult questions all the time, but the management team is very helpful.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Chevy Chase, MD

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Simon Property Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – In person interview and then got a phone call that I got the job. Very easy and great experience

Negotiation Details – None since I was hired as a Temp to Perm employee

Marketing Administrator Interview

Marketing Administrator

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Simon Property Group.

Interview Details – Very comfortable and informal. Very detailed job description. Toured office and met everyone. Very relaxed. I was given a skills assessment test and contacted within a week for a final interview and then called within about another week to start. Fairly painless interview process except for waiting to hear back.

Interview Question – Elevator pitch...   Answer Question

Operations Director Interview

Operations Director
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Simon Property Group in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was shown my desk, my computer. I found how and when do something when something was over due, I was asked why it was not done.

Interview Question – there was none   Answer Question

Worked for Simon Property Group? Contribute to the Community!