Simon Property Group Interview Questions

2.4

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Braintree, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Simon Property Group in December 2010.

I was introduced to the role via my university's co-op program. After I applied to the role on a university job post, I was then contacted for an interview. The questions were pretty basic, and the role was for a 6-month internship, so I am not sure how vested the interviewer was in my career development. I went to my interview and was offered the role a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • How will your supply chain background help in a marketing-based role?   Answer Question

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Simon Property Group in May 2013.

Phone call for in person interview with management, in depth talk with lower level employees and then short talk with head manager, had short tour of office and met a few would be coworkers

Interview Questions
    • Tell me where you think the company is going for the next five years   Answer Question

Marketing Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Simon Property Group.

Was contacted for my availability and had an interview set up that week. I met with one person (Marketing Director), who was very pleasant and passionate about her job. All of the questions were pretty run of the mill (What do you know about Simon?, why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?). Found out a lot of information about the job through the interview that made it seem more administrative than marketing-based.

Interview Questions

Seemed more administrative than marketing-based, would have to work guest relations booth in the mall if it was under-staffed, didn't seem like it fit with my career goals.

Marketing Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Simon Property Group.

After submitting initial application/resume I had a phone interview. I was then invited in to meet with the Director of Marketing & Business Development. I was invited back for testing a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how do I handle stress. I was also asked how I would handle an angry customer.   Answer Question

Senior Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Simon Property Group.

I was initially contacted for a phone interview and was told the information would be passed along to the hiring manager. I was then contacted to come in for a face to face interview and given the itenerary. It was going to be 3 hours (ended up more like 2.5) where I met once with one pair of managers, and for the next hour I met with another set. Before and after these sessions, I met with HR for any questions that I had.

Interview Questions
    • "Can you tell us about your resume"-- This is difficult because it is hard to spit out the same thing over and over and over again, especially when I'm saying nothing much different than what is written.   Answer Question

Guest Services Interview

So far there has been a phone interview and there will be a face to face interview. The interview process seems to be very simple. The questions so far have been straight forward and to the point and relevant to the position.

Interview Questions
    • Have not had fact to face interview yet. Interviewer very polite and professional.   Answer Question

Guest Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Simon Property Group in August 2013.

One interview, one on one. Very laid back. Questions were easy. Hiring manager at that time was very understanding and informative. Overall interview was very easy and time managed. Not much more to say.

N/A

Lease Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Simon Property Group in February 2014.

Started by completing an online application after seeing the posting on their careers website. Within a couple of weeks, I was contacted by HR to setup a phone interview. A couple days later I had a phone interview with HR lasting approximately 30 minutes. About a week later I was asked to come in for an in-person interview with 2 managers in this position's department. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes. After my day of in-person interviews, I followed up with both managers as well as HR. After that I never heard back from the company.

Interview Questions
    • What type of manager are you most comfortable working with?   Answer Question

Guest Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Simon Property Group in June 2012.

The hiring process takes a little while, they have to do two interviews one with the guest service manager and one with the marketing manager. After that you have to do some skills testing, that if you don't pass they can't hire you. Then the background check.

Interview Questions
    • I get difficult questions all the time, but the management team is very helpful.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chevy Chase, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chevy Chase, MD

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Simon Property Group in April 2012.

In person interview and then got a phone call that I got the job. Very easy and great experience

None since I was hired as a Temp to Perm employee

Worked for Simon Property Group? Contribute to the Community!