Simon Property Group

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Simon Property Group in July 2013.

Interview Details – Met with Mall Manager to discuss expectations. After initial interview, had to take an a behavioral assessment.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions - basic review of work history   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Simon Property Group in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewing process was kind of long for a lower level position. Had 3 interviews, one with every person in the office (some of whom I wouldn't even be working with directly) but because the office was so small, only about 5 people, they wanted to make sure we'd get all get along.

Interviews were usually short and sweet, about 30 minutes. Very casual feeling. Mostly chit-chat to see if we all could be around one another for 8 hours a day.

Interview Question – There really weren't any. They had the typical questions: What's your best quality, what's your worst, how much do you know about the company? etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really wasn't one. They offered me the amount I asked for when I interviewed the first time.

Stanford, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Simon Property Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview, personal interview with direct supervisor, personal interview with general manager, online compatibility testing, hire

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Phone call, price offered, accepted

Interviewed at Simon Property Group

Interview Details – Whole process took about 2 or 3 weeks. Intial interview, follow up, profile test and final interview. I thought they would have a huge list of questions, but the Marketing Director just did her own thing. Very laid back. The profile assesment test was much more difficult that I was expecting, with quite a bit of math and no calculator.

Interview Question – Give me your 60 second commercial.   Answer Question

Worked for Simon Property Group? Contribute to the Community!