Simon Property Group

Simon Property Group Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Simon Property Group in July 2013.

Met with Mall Manager to discuss expectations. After initial interview, had to take an a behavioral assessment.

Interview Questions
  • No unexpected questions - basic review of work history   View Answer
There was no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Simon Property Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Simon Property Group in November 2011.

Phone interview, personal interview with direct supervisor, personal interview with general manager, online compatibility testing, hire

Interview Questions
    Phone call, price offered, accepted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Simon Property Group in July 2011.

Interviewing process was kind of long for a lower level position. Had 3 interviews, one with every person in the office (some of whom I wouldn't even be working with directly) but because the office was so small, only about 5 people, they wanted to make sure we'd get all get along.

Interviews were usually short and sweet, about 30 minutes. Very casual feeling. Mostly chit-chat to see if we all could be around one another for 8 hours a day.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any. They had the typical questions: What's your best quality, what's your worst, how much do you know about the company? etc.   Answer Question
    There really wasn't one. They offered me the amount I asked for when I interviewed the first time.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Whole process took about 2 or 3 weeks. Intial interview, follow up, profile test and final interview. I thought they would have a huge list of questions, but the Marketing Director just did her own thing. Very laid back. The profile assesment test was much more difficult that I was expecting, with quite a bit of math and no calculator.