Simpleview Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Tucson, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Simpleview Inc. in May 2012.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews, then a one on one with Sales Manager, then Director and finish up with the VP of Talent Acquisition.

Interview Question – none, not a typical 1-10 checkoff, they want to get to know you and feel for your capacities. Love the process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Had taken another job in Phoenix for much higher pay but this was in my local town and didn't want to drive or move couldn't wait for 7-10 days. Very glad I did, they called me on the first day I started other position so I may of put the other company in an awkward position, but there were people lined up for that position and I'm sure they filled right away.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Simpleview Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Simpleview Inc. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Simpleview Inc. employees and interview candidates.