Simpleview Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015
Updated Mar 13, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Simpleview Inc.

SEM Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Simpleview Inc. (Tucson, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied on company website, the whole process took about two weeks. Two phone interviews and one in-person interview with the Director of SEM and an SEM Analyst.The interview felt more like a networking conversation than answering your typical checklist of interview questions. They wanted to know about my interests, abilities and drive. They were both very excited to talk about their work, their experiences and the perks of the company.

Interview Questions

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Simpleview Inc. (Tucson, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

2 phone interviews, then a one on one with Sales Manager, then Director and finish up with the VP of Talent Acquisition.

Interview Questions

• none, not a typical 1-10 checkoff, they want to get to know you and feel for your capacities. Love the process   Answer Question

Negotiation

Had taken another job in Phoenix for much higher pay but this was in my local town and didn't want to drive or move couldn't wait for 7-10 days. Very glad I did, they called me on the first day I started other position so I may of put the other company in an awkward position, but there were people lined up for that position and I'm sure they filled right away.