Simplex Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Blended Representative Interview

Blended Representative
Franklin, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Simplex Healthcare in October 2010.

Interview Details – 3 round interview process. Pretty standard interview questions.

Interview Question – Most questions were aimed at identifying how your thought process works.   Answer Question

Senior Director of Compliance Interview

Senior Director of Compliance
Franklin, TN

The process took a day - interviewed at Simplex Healthcare in November 2011.

Interview Details – Group interview with Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel. Questions were not significantly difficult and there didn't appear to be a great deal of organization or planning that went into their overall interview strategy. Highly disappointed by the fact that the CCO told me as she walked me out, "You'll definitely be hearing from us soon," and I wasn't even afforded the courtesy of a rejection letter. Perhaps my personal integrity level exceeds that of those employed by Simplex but I personally feel that if you're in a senior leadership position at a company and you verbally commit to following-up you should fulfill that commitment.

Interview Question – There really weren't any difficult or unexpected questions asked.   View Answer

Online Marketing Director Interview

Online Marketing Director
Nashville, TN

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Simplex Healthcare in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with VP marketing. Very impressive. He's focused, driven and passionate about the work / company. We interviewed for 90 minutes but it felt like 30. Based on our conversation, the overall vibe of Simplex is progressive, non-corporate and team oriented. They are very customer focused. A culture of customer oriented, employee focused vision was evident. If the position would have been a better fit for my experience, I'd have worked there in a heartbeat.

Interview Question – Related to lead generation, negotiation, online buying experience.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Team Captain Interview

Team Captain

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Simplex Healthcare in June 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed for a Team Captain position. I was asked about my prior experience as a supervisor of a team, how I motivate people and if I've ever worked in a commission based environment. The interview was very laid back and relaxed. They actually ended up offering me a different position. I interviewed with about 5 people, each individually and I was given an idea of the salary. The interview was really more of a casual conversation than "grilling" or "interrogation" as some other interviews tend to be. They followed up with me the next day and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Sales/Service Representative Interview

Sales/Service Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Simplex Healthcare in January 2011.

Interview Details – During my interview I met with 2 people. One left after 15 minutes, the other wouldn't really give much information. It was all very vague. Answered the questions I asked, but mostly said "there are a lot of changes" to my answers. They called me a few days later and said that my previous employers wouldn't answer their questions (duh) and asked if I had someone else they could call.

Negotiation Details – none

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Simplex Healthcare in February 2009.

Interview Details – Basically they bring you in there and ask you irrelevant questions and you automatically have the job.

Interview Question – What was your best sales experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations were possible.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Simplex Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Simplex Healthcare interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Simplex Healthcare employees and interview candidates.