Simplex Healthcare Interview Questions & Reviews

1.8

Blended Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Franklin, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Simplex Healthcare in October 2010.

3 round interview process. Pretty standard interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were aimed at identifying how your thought process works.   Answer Question

Senior Director of Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Franklin, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

The process took a day - interviewed at Simplex Healthcare in November 2011.

Group interview with Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel. Questions were not significantly difficult and there didn't appear to be a great deal of organization or planning that went into their overall interview strategy. Highly disappointed by the fact that the CCO told me as she walked me out, "You'll definitely be hearing from us soon," and I wasn't even afforded the courtesy of a rejection letter. Perhaps my personal integrity level exceeds that of those employed by Simplex but I personally feel that if you're in a senior leadership position at a company and you verbally commit to following-up you should fulfill that commitment.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any difficult or unexpected questions asked.   View Answer

Online Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Simplex Healthcare in April 2011.

Interviewed with VP marketing. Very impressive. He's focused, driven and passionate about the work / company. We interviewed for 90 minutes but it felt like 30. Based on our conversation, the overall vibe of Simplex is progressive, non-corporate and team oriented. They are very customer focused. A culture of customer oriented, employee focused vision was evident. If the position would have been a better fit for my experience, I'd have worked there in a heartbeat.

Interview Questions
    • Related to lead generation, negotiation, online buying experience.   Answer Question

Team Captain Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Simplex Healthcare in June 2011.

I interviewed for a Team Captain position. I was asked about my prior experience as a supervisor of a team, how I motivate people and if I've ever worked in a commission based environment. The interview was very laid back and relaxed. They actually ended up offering me a different position. I interviewed with about 5 people, each individually and I was given an idea of the salary. The interview was really more of a casual conversation than "grilling" or "interrogation" as some other interviews tend to be. They followed up with me the next day and offered me the position.

Sales/Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Simplex Healthcare in January 2011.

During my interview I met with 2 people. One left after 15 minutes, the other wouldn't really give much information. It was all very vague. Answered the questions I asked, but mostly said "there are a lot of changes" to my answers. They called me a few days later and said that my previous employers wouldn't answer their questions (duh) and asked if I had someone else they could call.

none

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Simplex Healthcare in February 2009.

Basically they bring you in there and ask you irrelevant questions and you automatically have the job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations were possible.

Worked for Simplex Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!