Simplex Infrastructures Limited Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2015

2.3

Manager Contracts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Calcutta (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I reached there on time, 10 AM sharp, to their Kolkata head office. interview was arranged by a consultant in delhi. The consultant called me 10 times when i will reach, am i on time or not etc etc. While i reach the venue, the receptionist kept me waiting, after 45 mins the HR lady came gave me few sheets of paper and went off, she came back after another 20 mins. i was asked to goto another building and and wait, after waiting for another 1 hour i got call for interview. the interviewer guy said they are looking for planning engineers, while my experience is in contracts, so i am not suitable. I failed to understand why did they select my cv, and shortlist me. this is the quality of Simplex Infra.

Interview Questions

• but the interviewer asked me how much salalry i get, and why i want to change.   1 Answer

Personal and Administration (Site Based) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Calcutta (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process is not so good. When it take interview, HR told me that you are shortlist but due to some internal problem i have to wait. But after one month they told me that you are not shortlist. No reason they give me.

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Company Background Presentation followed by group discussion & then final Interview (Technical cun HR) & results after 1 week.

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Pune (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a campus interview. Firstly they conducted technical written test comprising MCQs. There after it was followed by group discussion. After screening few candidates they conducted Personal & Technical interview in detail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self? What is the Project? What is contract? What is difference between contract and agreement? Do you know abt MSP? What is the CPM? How does updated gantt chart looks like? How many baselines are their? What is FIDIC? What is EVM? Do you know abt PMI? Are you ready to relocate at any place? Etrc.   1 Answer

Assistant Engineer Grade II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

I was selected through campus only. Shortlisted candidates from a written test have to face an interview which is mostly related to the technical knowledge, Not very tough but a sufficient difficulty level was maintained.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Mumbai (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Started with the presentation made by the HR of the company at college campus - followed by shortlisting of registered candidates for interview. Interview was mostly technical with questions about the software that we learnt at the college. The final stage was the final list of selected candidates for the post of Management Trainee.

Negotiation

No negotiations

Assistant Engineer Grade II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Calcutta (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

They were in search of a Civil Design Engineer for their kolkata office. I contacted them.Interview date was fixed . I got through interview very well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No question of negotiation. Fixed salary for particular experience.

Commercial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jabalpur (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Jabalpur (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

After getting call from my Recruit8ing Agency, taking some preparation for the date of interview. On the day, Be cool "&" calm greet my interviewer. Try to give all possible question he asked me with confidence.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to left my last job.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Consist on your basics & experiences.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited (Calcutta (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

When conducting job interviews, it is important to ask questions not only about an applicant's job knowledge and skills but also of past work experiences. In particular, it is valuable to gather information in order to reveal how the applicant behaved in certain work situations. The applicant's past behavior often predicts how he/she will respond in similar future situations. This information is important because how an employee behaves in completing responsibilities is as critical as the responsibilities of the actual job. Identifying and assessing required key behaviors should contribute to the overall success of an employee in their position. Prior to asking behavioral interview questions, it is recommended that the interview begin with general introductory questions. The following are offered as suggestions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how to make an ellipse and the instruments needed??   1 Answer

Job location was not satisfying.

Chief Manager (Projects) Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in August 2010.

Interview

1:1 Interview...I was liked and offered the job..

Interview Questions

• Why are you opting for a location so far from the country?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation..the offer was quite good... and acceptable.