Simplex Infrastructures Limited

Relevance Date Difficulty

Planning Engineer Interview

Planning Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in March 2013.

Interview Details – Company Background Presentation followed by group discussion & then final Interview (Technical cun HR) & results after 1 week.

Interview Question – How to exercise Resource Leveling in MSP?   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Grade II Interview

Assistant Engineer Grade II
Calcutta (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in October 2011.

Interview Details – They were in search of a Civil Design Engineer for their kolkata office.
I contacted them.Interview date was fixed .
I got through interview very well.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.
Only fundamentals & basics
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No question of negotiation.
Fixed salary for particular experience.

Commercial Officer Interview

Commercial Officer
Jabalpur (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in May 2011.

Interview Details – After getting call from my Recruit8ing Agency, taking some preparation for the date of interview. On the day, Be cool "&" calm greet my interviewer. Try to give all possible question he asked me with confidence.

Interview Question – Why I want to left my last job.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Consist on your basics & experiences.

Chief Manager (Projects) Interview

Chief Manager (Projects)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in August 2010.

Interview Details – 1:1 Interview...I was liked and offered the job..

Interview Question – Why are you opting for a location so far from the country?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation..the offer was quite good... and acceptable.

Management Interview

Management
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in June 2008.

Interview Details – I got a call after I had submitted the form from the company. The interview was after seven days, so I got a bit of essential time to prepare. The area on which I had to put more time and effort was disclosed. I prepared for at least 5 hours a day going through much detailed aspects as possible. There were two phases of the interview (1) Written consisting of IQ test, skill test, background check, personality test (2) 1:1 interview and personality test. I fared well as I stayed calm and gentle.
My advice is do not fear to take up challenges in cases such as interviews. Positive aspect is you get to learn a lot of things. Prepare well and do not give up.
The people were nice, office was awesome and the work culture was mostly related to the typical Indian scenario.

Interview Questions

• What would you do, if given the opportunity to take the decision related to salary deduction or compromising on present human resource during a recession, when the company is barely able to survive the tough situation?   View Answer
  • Say suppose you get the job, then would you like make some changes from the day one or would you rather be patient as to make some changes or would you not change anything at all and let it be the same rather like the current one?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary. The whole thing is related to it.
If you are negotiating in Salary related aspect, then my request to you all is to keep your limits a bit high. lots of bargaining takes place and if you do so then you might get a few extra bucks than your expectations.

Structural Engineer Interview

Structural Engineer
Calcutta (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in January 2011.

Interview Details – When conducting job interviews, it is important to ask questions not only about an applicant's job knowledge and skills but also of past work experiences. In particular, it is valuable to gather information in order to reveal how the applicant behaved in certain work situations. The applicant's past behavior often predicts how he/she will respond in similar future situations.
This information is important because how an employee behaves in completing responsibilities is as critical as the responsibilities of the actual job. Identifying and assessing required key behaviors should contribute to the overall success of an employee in their position.

Prior to asking behavioral interview questions, it is recommended that the interview begin with general introductory questions. The following are offered as suggestions.

Interview Question – They asked me how to make an ellipse and the instruments needed??   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Job location was not satisfying.

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in November 2011.

Interview Details – Started with the presentation made by the HR of the company at college campus - followed by shortlisting of registered candidates for interview. Interview was mostly technical with questions about the software that we learnt at the college. The final stage was the final list of selected candidates for the post of Management Trainee.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Simplex Infrastructures Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Simplex Infrastructures Limited interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Simplex Infrastructures Limited employees and interview candidates.