Simplex Infrastructures Limited

Updated Aug 19, 2014
Updated Aug 19, 2014

2.5

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

interviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in March 2013.

Company Background Presentation followed by group discussion & then final Interview (Technical cun HR) & results after 1 week.

Assistant Engineer Grade II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in February 2012.

I was selected through campus only. Shortlisted candidates from a written test have to face an interview which is mostly related to the technical knowledge, Not very tough but a sufficient difficulty level was maintained.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in November 2011.

Started with the presentation made by the HR of the company at college campus - followed by shortlisting of registered candidates for interview. Interview was mostly technical with questions about the software that we learnt at the college. The final stage was the final list of selected candidates for the post of Management Trainee.

No negotiations

Assistant Engineer Grade II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in October 2011.

They were in search of a Civil Design Engineer for their kolkata office.
    I contacted them.Interview date was fixed .
    I got through interview very well.

Interview Questions
    No question of negotiation.
    Fixed salary for particular experience.

Commercial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jabalpur (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jabalpur (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in May 2011.

After getting call from my Recruit8ing Agency, taking some preparation for the date of interview. On the day, Be cool "&" calm greet my interviewer. Try to give all possible question he asked me with confidence.

Interview Questions
    Consist on your basics & experiences.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in January 2011.

When conducting job interviews, it is important to ask questions not only about an applicant's job knowledge and skills but also of past work experiences. In particular, it is valuable to gather information in order to reveal how the applicant behaved in certain work situations. The applicant's past behavior often predicts how he/she will respond in similar future situations.
    This information is important because how an employee behaves in completing responsibilities is as critical as the responsibilities of the actual job. Identifying and assessing required key behaviors should contribute to the overall success of an employee in their position.

Prior to asking behavioral interview questions, it is recommended that the interview begin with general introductory questions. The following are offered as suggestions.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me how to make an ellipse and the instruments needed??   View Answer

Job location was not satisfying.

Chief Manager (Projects) Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in August 2010.

1:1 Interview...I was liked and offered the job..

Interview Questions
    • Why are you opting for a location so far from the country?   Answer Question
    Not much room for negotiation..the offer was quite good... and acceptable.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in June 2008.

I got a call after I had submitted the form from the company. The interview was after seven days, so I got a bit of essential time to prepare. The area on which I had to put more time and effort was disclosed. I prepared for at least 5 hours a day going through much detailed aspects as possible. There were two phases of the interview (1) Written consisting of IQ test, skill test, background check, personality test (2) 1:1 interview and personality test. I fared well as I stayed calm and gentle.
    My advice is do not fear to take up challenges in cases such as interviews. Positive aspect is you get to learn a lot of things. Prepare well and do not give up.
    The people were nice, office was awesome and the work culture was mostly related to the typical Indian scenario.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do, if given the opportunity to take the decision related to salary deduction or compromising on present human resource during a recession, when the company is barely able to survive the tough situation?   View Answer
    • Say suppose you get the job, then would you like make some changes from the day one or would you rather be patient as to make some changes or would you not change anything at all and let it be the same rather like the current one?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate my salary. The whole thing is related to it.
    If you are negotiating in Salary related aspect, then my request to you all is to keep your limits a bit high. lots of bargaining takes place and if you do so then you might get a few extra bucks than your expectations.