Simplex Infrastructures Limited

Simplex Infrastructures Limited Management Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Simplex Infrastructures Limited in June 2008.

I got a call after I had submitted the form from the company. The interview was after seven days, so I got a bit of essential time to prepare. The area on which I had to put more time and effort was disclosed. I prepared for at least 5 hours a day going through much detailed aspects as possible. There were two phases of the interview (1) Written consisting of IQ test, skill test, background check, personality test (2) 1:1 interview and personality test. I fared well as I stayed calm and gentle.
My advice is do not fear to take up challenges in cases such as interviews. Positive aspect is you get to learn a lot of things. Prepare well and do not give up.
The people were nice, office was awesome and the work culture was mostly related to the typical Indian scenario.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do, if given the opportunity to take the decision related to salary deduction or compromising on present human resource during a recession, when the company is barely able to survive the tough situation?   View Answer
  • Say suppose you get the job, then would you like make some changes from the day one or would you rather be patient as to make some changes or would you not change anything at all and let it be the same rather like the current one?   View Answer
I was able to negotiate my salary. The whole thing is related to it.
If you are negotiating in Salary related aspect, then my request to you all is to keep your limits a bit high. lots of bargaining takes place and if you do so then you might get a few extra bucks than your expectations.