Simplicity Pattern Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Simplicity Pattern

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niles, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplicity Pattern (Niles, MI) in May 2010.

Interview

Common Interview

Negotiation

OK

Accounting Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Simplicity Pattern in February 2008.

Interview

Interviewed with HR and 2 additional individuals. Offer made by the hiring manager. Letter issued confirming offer was issued through HR. Although I was available immediately, start date was two weeks later to schedule basic company orientation.

Interview Questions

• Experience from the beginning of your career. Details asked.   Answer Question
    • Interest in start-up company. It wasn't a start-up company but a similar situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting salary. Stand your groud on what is initially told to you as the starting salary. There is also room for negotiating vacation allowance.