Simplion Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Simplion Technologies in May 2011.

Interview Details – There was three steps when i gave interview. Firstone was telephonic interview, asked simple question related to the Salesforce. After clearing that go into office for next round. They give me 5 questions to solve. Questions was easy. Anyone can solve those who have done work on Salesforce as developer. Their main concern was how i will solve by using efficient method. After that asked me why i used these algorithm & why not use other way to solve. I told the advantages & limitation in the reason. Finally aske me some general HR related questions.

Interview Question – As such there was no such difficult question. But when you solve the question given to reason why you use that way to solve And if there is not a better way to do that. And if there any limitation then write down that as a Note.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Simplion Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Simplion Technologies interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Simplion Technologies employees and interview candidates.