Simply Hired Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.2

Sales Enablement Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Simply Hired (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

2 shorter phone interviews (~15 min.) that led up to 1 longer in-person interview (2 hours) where I met with the 3 people that I would be working with upon getting hired.

Interview questions were relatively easy and straightforward; nothing came up that I hadn't prepared for by practicing my responses and by researching the people who would be interviewing.

There was 1 skills test involved where I was put into a scenario that I would often face on the job. The test involved analyzing data, preparing the information into a PowerPoint and then giving a talking script to be used by a sales team individual.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me a little about yourself
      2) Tell me about your work experiences
      3) Why do you feel you're a good fit for this job

Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Simply Hired (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Applied online. A few email exchanges for the first phone screen. Afterwards I got called into their main office. Short tour after I arrived. During the in-person interview I met with all the team leads--it wasn't really a dialog and felt really rushed. The drill is this: Lead comes in, gives a short introduction, you give yours, then you get an algorithm question. It was a little frustrating because my experience had little to do with the interview content.

Interview Questions

• Just algorithm questions; bubble sort, time-tallying from a log file, substring/position matching (without using built-in functions)   1 Answer

Data Science Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Simply Hired (Sunnyvale, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview questions are all about data science, especially in information retrieval.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Simply Hired (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

On site interview was delayed for an hour for a 2 hour time slot which they apologized profusely. One interviewer was late, rude, unprepared and seemed irritated that his morning was interrupted by an interview. Not everyone was like this.

Interview Questions

• Not so much a question as a statement. "You should have looked at the product before the interview"   Answer Question