Simply Hired Interview Questions & Reviews in Sunnyvale, CA

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Simply Hired.

Applied online. A few email exchanges for the first phone screen. Afterwards I got called into their main office. Short tour after I arrived. During the in-person interview I met with all the team leads--it wasn't really a dialog and felt really rushed. The drill is this: Lead comes in, gives a short introduction, you give yours, then you get an algorithm question. It was a little frustrating because my experience had little to do with the interview content.

Interview Questions
    • Just algorithm questions; bubble sort, time-tallying from a log file, substring/position matching (without using built-in functions)   View Answer

Data Science Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Simply Hired in November 2013.

The interview questions are all about data science, especially in information retrieval.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Simply Hired in August 2013.

On site interview was delayed for an hour for a 2 hour time slot which they apologized profusely. One interviewer was late, rude, unprepared and seemed irritated that his morning was interrupted by an interview. Not everyone was like this.

Interview Questions
    • Not so much a question as a statement. "You should have looked at the product before the interview"   Answer Question

Worked for Simply Hired? Contribute to the Community!