Simply Self Storage Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Simply Self Storage

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage.

Interview

Interview was simply. I applied online, received a phone call asking for an interview. Manager was flexible with the interview time. Basic questions, but it took over a month before I was finally offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage (Tampa, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Good interview. Felt they got a feel of who I am. T They told me to write at least 30 and I don't know what else to write. Overall the interview was good and I am awaiting their call back

Interview Questions

• Asked how I would handle a busy workload   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage.

Interview

this was a short process with few questions. management team is a joke. nobody is taken seriously. It was a horrific experience. I wish i never met any of the people.

Associate Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage (Rochester Hills, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

Got a call from the District manager to come the office for the interview and asked me questions about customer service.Asked very basic questions pertain to customer service and how to deal with different situations.

Assistant Prop Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage (Naples, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

phone interview then a one on one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was offered position and accepted

Associate Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

20 minute interview was called the next day,they were short people

Computer Operating Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

computer operating interwew is average but i dont like that job so i back

Interview Questions

• not defucult question about your self   1 Answer