Sinai Hospital of Baltimore

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

RNI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore in May 2014.

Interview comfortable and casual with HR and Manager. Conversational. Ask you to do a shadow day,
    Forgot to call me back when not being offered the position. Ask you to do a Pharmacology test before interview, online.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.

Must apply online. Internal recruiter called in 2 days, interview set up 3 days later with department Director. Offered job at the end of the interview and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Easy interview where interviewer did most of the talking about organization. No tough questions.   Answer Question
    Asked for $10K more than top salary range offered & got it.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore in December 2008.

Was what I expected an interview process to be. I asked to meet with staff on the unit, attendings and ancillary services which I found helpful. Credentialing process was lengthy.

Interview Questions
    Ask for a signed contract. Negotiations don't mean anything if the agreed upon terms don't happen. Be sure there is a detailed orientation. As a mid-level, your license is on the line. Be sure safety measures are implemented regarding documentation, infection control, consents, etc. Ask how long managers/attendings have worked for institution. Unfortunately, management turnover and "resignations" are common. Be prepared for communication with executives to be minimal despite the open door policy. Private physicians are catered to which equates to a lot of whining! Physicians that are employees seem very unhappy.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore in May 2007.

The interview process here is far more detailed than an interview for an admin position need be. It was unorganized, everyone ran over, no one seemed to know what the duties would be, and people bad mouthed the previous person.

If you interview here, keep your opinions to yourself because you'll be inundated with others opinions.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult task you've ever had to do and what did you do to resolve it?   View Answer
    There was NO negotiation. I was offered the job $6k MORE than I asked for.

The interview process was painful and rife with unprofessional people - but they made up for it by offering me more than I asked for.