Staff Management SMX
www.staffmanagement.com Chicago, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Staff Management SMX Shift Supervisor and Recruiting Manager Interview Question

I interviewed in Phoenix, AZ and was asked:
"Since you've not worked specifically as a recruiter before, how well versed are you in the Staff Management New Hire process?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Shift Supervisor and Recruiting Manager Interview Review - one of 19 Staff Management SMX Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I understand your concerns about my lack of extensive experience regarding the recruiting, hiring and orientation processes; however, I have been working extensively with our full-time recruiter here at my field office for nearly a year, and I assure you I'm quite familiar with the interviewing, orientation/training, and paperwork processes.
- Interview Candidate on Jul 18, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Staff Management SMX – Why Work for Us?

We are a diverse group of energetic, dedicated and self-motivated people that are passionate about providing our clients with exceptional service and innovative HR technology. At Staff Management | SMX, we know that our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staff Management SMX interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Staff Management SMX employees and interview candidates.