1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Generalist Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Singapore Airlines in November 2011.

Well, the company would require you to first complete all the online application and its required details, like those usual company website online application where they would ask what are your strengths and weaknesses, etc.

After all these, there would be a panel interview lasting about half an hour per candidate. They are nice people. One can tell from the purpose of the interview was to know more about you and how they could fit you into the organization. Following, they would ask you to do essay question and a summary. I find them kind of tough to be completed within 2 hours. If you have friends in SIA, please consult them for hints of the possible questions. Then if all goes well, they would invite you for a second interview, which I failed to move on to.

The verbal interview was simple, but the written one which I believe is to test your written skills and approach to problem solving is difficult for me. Perhaps, not so for the linguistically inclined people.

Interview Questions
  • What was your most difficult assignment taken during your university years?   Answer Question