Singapore Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2014
Updated Jul 22, 2014

2.9

Cabin Crew Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Singapore Airlines.

1st stage: Introduction and short question
    2nd stage: Group discussion (Debate), Read passage/ another short question
    3rd stage: One to One interview

Try to reach an hour earlier before the interview started, bring all your documents along, together with passport size photo. Attire: Business attire (Not too mature). In the first stage, we got the same question, and my group got: who do you admire the most.

Interview Questions
    • Debate question: Disagree with intelligence is more important than beauty.   Answer Question

Trainee Station Manager Interview

Interview was conducted in a professional environment. 3 rounds later, it was confirmed. However, relocating to a new place was not possible at that time and hence had to ask to reconsider delaying the induction date which was not possible.

Interview Questions
    • Why would be interested in aviation when you do not have sufficient experience or aviation related education to back you?   View Answer

Relocation was not possible at that time.

Customer Service Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Singapore Airlines.

03 rounds of on-site interview. The first one is with a senior staff who were in this position before. The second one is with him and a manager. The last is with a panel includes 2 managers and the senior staff.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions are normal, like 'How do you see yourself in the next 5 years?', 'What do you think if in the next 5 years you are still in this position?', 'How do you think if the work requires you to stay overtime and doesn't pay anything?'   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Singapore Airlines in April 2014.

Applied online and was contacted about 1 or 2 months after my submission. Interview with HR followed by a writing test. The company looks great, with elegant decor. Security check is very strict. HR style and attitude towards candidates were indifferent, below my expectation given SIA's brand name. The test format is old-schooled. I browsed through the reviews here before interview: poor management, hierarchical structure, mediocre staff, slow progress etc. From my brief experience there I get a sense that most of such comments could be true reflections about SIA.

Interview Questions
    • General interview questions. Research on the company and divisions   Answer Question

Flight Stewardess Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Singapore Airlines.

Interview at a hotel, arrive early, wear formal wear and remember to smile.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite destination to fly to?   View Answer

Generalist Administrative Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Singapore Airlines.

1st round: Interview (30 mins) followed by 2-hour essay & summary test
    2nd round: 2 hour 30 mins psychometric/reasoning test followed by interview (30 mins)

Passenger Relations Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Singapore Airlines in December 2013.

Applied online, no news till about 3 weeks on.
    Received an email asking me to go for an interview at SIA training centre.
    Interviewers were nice and friendly and helped to ease the tension.
    Told that it was an entry level job that required shift work.
    Short interview of about 15 mins by 2 interviewers, followed by some writing tests for around 2 hours.
    Was told to wait for further news.

Interview Questions
    • General questions asked:
      - give an introduction of yourself
      - why do you want to work in SIA
      - do you have any experience in front line customer service
      - what do you think is the most important attribute to have for a job like this etc
      mostly common interview questions, nothing too difficult

one tricky question was, if you were to promote SIA to a passenger, what would you say?

I talked about the branding of SIA, the rigourous selection criteria for its staff and air crew and the professional image projected by SIA staff that I have personally seen at the airport.
        Answer Question

Administrative Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Singapore Airlines.

Applied from offical website. 1st interview 1 mth later, & within 1 wk after 1st interview was informed abt 2nd interview.
    1st round: 1/2 hour interview followed by 2 hours' English test.
    2nd round: 1/2 hour interview followed by maths and ciritical thinking tests.

Take it or leave it.

Flight Stewardess Interview

There were several rounds of interview, making this process quite challenging indeed. It started with a group interview. There was also a height and skin check, and interview with the management staff. My tips to the interview are to be relaxed and to keep smiling! They are looking out for people who are customer-oriented and a good team player.

Administrative Officer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Singapore Airlines in December 2013.

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Singapore Airlines.

First round:
    Write an essay on the topic of your choice and summarise and article (2 hrs)
    Short interview on my background (30 mins)

Second round:
    Math, abstract reasoning, logic tests (3 hrs)
    Another short interview (30 mins)

Interview Questions

Worked for Singapore Airlines? Contribute to the Community!