Singapore Government

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Associate Prpgram Interview

Management Associate Prpgram

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Singapore Government.

Interview Details – First round - Psychometic tests consisting of 2 main portions. First portion is a series of logical and numerical tests to ensure that you can identify patterns and work basic mathematics in a short period of time. Second is a question on a pre-determined issue for you to take a stand and discuss on the situation and strengthen your case. This usually comes in the form of an email that you have to write to your boss.

Second round - Roundtable session with other 4/5 candidates with 2 senior civil officers. First part is to take a stand on an issue and argue for your team. Second part is open ended questions to discuss in a form of a lively chat.

Interview Question – What is a recent international political situation that interest you the most?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Singapore Government in November 2008.

Interview Details – - Initial application on job portal
- First round: Psychometric tests
- Second round: Interview and written test
- May or may not have third round

Interview Question – Questions were quite standard.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not a lot of scope for negotiation.

Research Intern Interview

Research Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Singapore Government in April 2011.

Interview Details – It was a casual interview and both interviewers were friendly. They asked basic questions and then went on to explain the job scope and what I could expect to do. I thought it went well and enjoyed talking to them. They said they would get back the next day to let me know if I got it but I didn't hear from them.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Trade Division Interview

Trade Division
Singapore (Singapore)

The process took a day - interviewed at Singapore Government in August 2010.

Interview Details – 5 directors interviewing one candidate at a time. There is a written test before the interview. Alot of current affair questions. Takes average of 20 mins per interview. Challenging and tough. 5 people interviewing you at one time is no joke at all.

Interview Question – What do you think of the IP laws in Singapore   Answer Question

Worked for Singapore Government? Contribute to the Community!