Single Source Inc

Interviews for Top Jobs at Single Source Inc

Assistant Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Single Source Inc in June 2014.

The interview was casual, friendly and very welcoming. Interviewee was professional and informative about the position and the environment was clean and well organized. Was given a tour of the shop, went over daily routine and met some of the staff and products I would be working with. They explained the company policies and pay format and made sure I understood them.

Interview Questions
    Be realistic and honest, I got what I feel I'm worth with my experience.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Single Source Inc in August 2009.

The office seemed untidy and not clean, The regional manager talked a lot about himself and his accomplishments and asked a lot of question. there was a promise of all the help and support you will need but when that time comes the help and support don't.

Interview Questions
    The base and commissions where somewhat negotiable, The advice I have to anyone else is get all base and commission details in writing. What you are told and what you are paid turn out to be different.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Single Source Inc in April 2009.

It was simple. I was just asked questions about myself and my employment history. We met off site. I spoke about my past jobs and how those positions related to the current position I was seeking.

Interview Questions
    • How much do you need to earn salary wise?   View Answer