Single Source Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Operation Manager Interview

Assistant Operation Manager
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Single Source Inc in June 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was casual, friendly and very welcoming. Interviewee was professional and informative about the position and the environment was clean and well organized. Was given a tour of the shop, went over daily routine and met some of the staff and products I would be working with. They explained the company policies and pay format and made sure I understood them.

Interview Question – When can I start?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be realistic and honest, I got what I feel I'm worth with my experience.

Sales Interview

Sales
Schaumburg, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Single Source Inc in August 2009.

Interview Details – The office seemed untidy and not clean, The regional manager talked a lot about himself and his accomplishments and asked a lot of question. there was a promise of all the help and support you will need but when that time comes the help and support don't.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The base and commissions where somewhat negotiable, The advice I have to anyone else is get all base and commission details in writing. What you are told and what you are paid turn out to be different.

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Single Source Inc in April 2009.

Interview Details – It was simple. I was just asked questions about myself and my employment history. We met off site. I spoke about my past jobs and how those positions related to the current position I was seeking.

Interview Question – How much do you need to earn salary wise?   View Answer

Worked for Single Source Inc? Contribute to the Community!