SinglePlatform Inside Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2.6

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SinglePlatform.

Interview

Interviewed with the two seniors sales managers, back to back 30 minute interviews. Asked me to walk them through my resume and tried to gauge whether i was interested and a "coachable" individual who could be accurately trained using their specific sales program.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SinglePlatform

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SinglePlatform in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed two days later to schedule a phone interview. I had the phone interview the following week, and it was brief and straightforward. The interviewer was asking questions from a script. She was also not from SinglePlatform itself but rather its parent company. Overall an average phone interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward: what do you think are qualities a salesperson needs to have, what makes you good at sales, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, contacted about a week later. Brief phone interview with some odd questions, followed by in person interview with three different people.

Interview Questions

• -If a bear and an alligator got in a fight who would win and why? (Phone interview)
      -Kethcup or mustard? Why?
      -If you could have lunch with one person in history who would it be and what is one question you would ask them?

1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, either take it or leave it. Base salary is standard for New York City, higher than several other inside sales positions I had interviewed with.

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes then scheduled a google video chat interview for the next day. Questions pretty much like the others ones on here.

Interview Questions

• What question did I not ask you that you thought I was going to ask you?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Very brief phone interview with a few questions about background and why I would be a good fit. Also asked to say who would win a bear or an alligator and what was the coolest thing i had seen recently

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted a resume online, and was contacted by the head of HR via email about a week later to set up a phone interview. She and I spoke on the phone for about 20 minutes, and she told me she'd email me to schedule an in-person interview with the VP of sales and the head Junior Sales Manager. (SIDE NOTE: If she doesn't tell you what next steps are, or simply says "we'll be in touch," it's over.) I then had an in-person interview about 2 days later, and received a phone call notifying me of my hire the following morning. A very easy process if you're fun, personable, and easy-going.

Interview Questions

• If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you, and why?   10 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. Didn't bother. They tell you up front that it's $40k plus commissions, and they have so many people in their applicant pool, they can easily throw you away if you try to negotiate- no sweat off their backs.

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SinglePlatform in May 2012.

Interview

My experience almost exactly mirrors a description below. A day after sending my e-mail with a resume/cover letter, an interview was scheduled the following day. Having thoroughly prepared for it, I was quite disappointed. The recruiter was 10 minutes late, sounded rushed and quickly asked why I'm interested in sales. Followed by my answer, she asks a "creative" question like the ones listed below. I'm guessing if she doesn't like your answer it's a quick no. Why? Because out of at least 20+ phone interviews, this is only the 2nd one I didn't get called back (I know the other one for a fact was because I was overqualified salary-wise).

There were no questions after being asked "If an elephant fought a bear, who would win?" and by the time I asked some questions about SinglePlatform she thought were interesting, the interview finished at an unbelievably brief 9 minutes. First interview I've ever had under 20 minutes. No questions about why I'm interested in SinglePlatform, no information about the position, nor any information on her behalf as to what's going on with the company. Like someone else says, they may not have been interested - but thanks to their recruiter, neither am I. I feel lucky now.

Interview Questions

• "If a bear fought an elephant, who would win and why?" I feel like an idiot having prepared responses to all of the other questions posted here only to be asked a new one that seemed rather odd....but it's all a matter of opinion.   Answer Question