SinglePlatform

Updated Oct 21, 2014
Updated Oct 21, 2014

2.8

Inside Sales Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at SinglePlatform.

I applied online and was scheduled to have a phone interview with one of the recruiters. The phone interview went well and I was asked to come in to meet three of the sales managers. The first one was pretty straight forward and the interviewer was pretty cool. However, the following interview afterwards was very uncomfortable. One of the sales managers was a total tool and the other was a complete loser who seemed very uninterested. They all later took me on a tour of the office (don't know why if they weren't going to eventually make me an offer), and the recruiter walked me out. She told me she "wasn't going to leave me hanging" and I never heard from any of them again. Very unprofessional group of people with an office resembling that of a frat house.

Inside Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a weekinterviewed at SinglePlatform.

The interview atmosphere was extremely relaxed. I met with two different managers who were both began in the same position. It is very clear that the company culture is incredible. They asked the basic Sales position interview questions - What motivates you? How do you handle rejection? How could you be successful?

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at SinglePlatform.

Sent in an application for the account manager position and was called later that day to schedule a phone interview. Had a 20 minute phone interview and then was scheduled for a skype interview. Had an hour long skype interview with two team members.

Interview Questions
    • Normal interview questions. Most of the interview was explaining the responsibilities of the position.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SinglePlatform.

Interviewed with the two seniors sales managers, back to back 30 minute interviews. Asked me to walk them through my resume and tried to gauge whether i was interested and a "coachable" individual who could be accurately trained using their specific sales program.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SinglePlatform in April 2014.

Applied online and conducted a short phone interview shortly after. The process was very smooth and very professional. The phone interview itself was very basic and all of the questions were pretty straight forward. I did not receive an offer from the company.

Interview Questions
    • How would you keep client on the phone if they believed that they did not need our service.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SinglePlatform in March 2014.

I applied online and was emailed two days later to schedule a phone interview. I had the phone interview the following week, and it was brief and straightforward. The interviewer was asking questions from a script. She was also not from SinglePlatform itself but rather its parent company. Overall an average phone interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • Very straightforward: what do you think are qualities a salesperson needs to have, what makes you good at sales, etc.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Very similar to other people's experiences here. Some typical interview questions mixed in with a few out of the box questions that some others have had. I had the alligator/bear question as well as titling my own autobiographical movie. Interview was conducted through phone and was generally pretty brief compared to other interviews I've had.

Interview Questions
    • If a bear and an alligator got in a fight who would win and why?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SinglePlatform.

Had a 20 min phone screen where they asked why me, why singleplatform, why sales. Next I had two 20 min videochat interviews that were pretty casual. Asked if a bear and an alligator were in a fight who would win. What are good attributes of a salesperson? What would I look for in a sales person? How do I fit these?

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at SinglePlatform in February 2014.

First Phone screen then in person interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SinglePlatform.

Applied online, contacted about a week later. Brief phone interview with some odd questions, followed by in person interview with three different people.

Interview Questions
    • -If a bear and an alligator got in a fight who would win and why? (Phone interview)
      -Kethcup or mustard? Why?
      -If you could have lunch with one person in history who would it be and what is one question you would ask them?
        View Answer
    No negotiation, either take it or leave it. Base salary is standard for New York City, higher than several other inside sales positions I had interviewed with.