SinglePlatform Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2015

2.8

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Met SinglePlatform employees who referred me. They reached out via email and scheduled a phone interview.

Casual phone call. Very nice and relaxed. Basically just started off by explaining what SinglePlatform is and how the Creative team works. Then asked about my background and we talked about some projects I am working on now. Asked about salary and general interest in the job. Told me they would be in touch later in the week.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of SinglePlatform?   Answer Question
    • What are some of your current projects? How does your team function?   Answer Question
    • What is your current salary? What do you hope to be making?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

Interview

Phone interview that lasted for about 30 minutes. I was told to talk about myself and we went over my resume. After the interview I was told that they would get back to me the following week, and they did. I did not meet their standards. Even though I was not chosen for the position it was a professional process.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SinglePlatform.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the recruiter and then came in for an in-person to meet with two employees that worked in the department that I was applying for. Everyone I met with was awesome and I honestly didn't even feel like I was in an interview. Could definitely tell that SinglePlatform was a great place to work and that everyone loved working there.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty straight-forward. I was basically asked about my experience and how that related to the position I was applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.

Sales Generation Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SinglePlatform.

Interview

I was a rare case, because I made it to the beginning of the screening process after applying from a location that is roughly six hours away from the company's offices in New York. My interview process had consisted of an initial phone screening, followed by a Skype interview with two managers. Soon after the Skype interview, I heard back from the recruiter who conducted the initial phone screen and had a follow up conversation to gauge my continued interest. All throughout the process, the recruiter was fantastic in helping me with any questions that I had about the position, and even going as far as to recommend the best places to move to in the city, the overall costs of moving, etc. I was extremely impressed with not only the company itself, but the people they employ to work there.

Interview Questions

• "Sell me salt or pepper..." - with multiple objections and interjections to follow.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The compensation for the position was fair and minimal negotiation was necessary.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Great interview did the usual questions but also went into deep and life goal questions that made the interview feel like the real genuinely care about the employees. Very Great office and the employees seems to really enjoy there job . Cant tell until the position begin. The managers really speak opening and answering all questions

Interview Questions

• past history and do you feel comfort in making a lot of calls and hearing the word NO   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SinglePlatform.

Interview

Started out as a phone interview, then got called in to meet with some of the sales managers. They come out with a list of questions that are so dumb and have nothing to do with every day life. Any answer you gave was pretty much correct. They also asked you the generic questions about sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating, everyone starts the same. They seem to hire and cut down. My advice, don't work here

Sales Generator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SinglePlatform in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted about this job through a staffing agency [FSS]. I initially interviewed with my contact there and after that, had my resume and other information forwarded to SinglePlatform. It all began with a phone interview where I went through a fairly simple set of questions, mostly focused on my goals and why I believed I would be good at sales. After the phone interview I was called in for an in person interview at their office in downtown Manhattan. While there I talked to one of the sales managers and afterwards talked to her boss. They asked me questions pertaining to sales, about my experience, my general background, situations in which I have utilized their approach to sales [if applicable]. A week passed after my interview and I received an official offer via phone.

Interview Questions

• If there was one question you wish I asked you that would show the most about you, what would that question be? (the phrasing is a bit off I forget the question verbatim, it was worded better than that)   1 Answer

The offer was solid and the company sounded like a great place to work, but I decided that I did not want to enter the sales field, and I am pursuing other opportunities.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at SinglePlatform.

Interview

I applied online and was scheduled to have a phone interview with one of the recruiters. The phone interview went well and I was asked to come in to meet three of the sales managers. The first one was pretty straight forward and the interviewer was pretty cool. However, the following interview afterwards was very uncomfortable. One of the sales managers was a total tool and the other was a complete loser who seemed very uninterested. They all later took me on a tour of the office (don't know why if they weren't going to eventually make me an offer), and the recruiter walked me out. She told me she "wasn't going to leave me hanging" and I never heard from any of them again. Very unprofessional group of people with an office resembling that of a frat house.

Inside Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview atmosphere was extremely relaxed. I met with two different managers who were both began in the same position. It is very clear that the company culture is incredible. They asked the basic Sales position interview questions - What motivates you? How do you handle rejection? How could you be successful?

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at SinglePlatform (New York, NY).

Interview

Sent in an application for the account manager position and was called later that day to schedule a phone interview. Had a 20 minute phone interview and then was scheduled for a skype interview. Had an hour long skype interview with two team members.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions. Most of the interview was explaining the responsibilities of the position.   Answer Question