Singtel Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.7

Marketing Interview

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Singtel in October 2014.

Interviewers seems not interested in the interview. One of the interviewer was more interested in typing on her laptop. Instead of asking about experiences and skillsets, interviewers start scrutinising on the background history

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Singtel in May 2009.

Applied online, then was contacted by email. An interview was scheduled for the phone, and there were two such interviews. The interviews were friendly but somewhat generic in the questions asked. My feeling was that the interviewer was very fair-minded, but also very focused on certain particular areas of technical experience as a sort of gateway to getting on board. The process was also impersonal in the fact that my individual characteristics were looked at less than my specific areas of experience. In other words, no credit for the ability to adapt to a new challenge. I have found that to be often the case in interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for our company?   View Answer

MA Program Interview

I just go to the recording interview. Each question has 1 mins to answer. But, the time is really limited and you should prepare the answer. Question is easy. For example, why you choose Singtel.

Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Singtel.

2 interviews. The interviewers are nice people. Got an offer on the same day after 2nd interview. But hr is bad, inexperienced and sometimes rude when you ask more questions.

Interview Questions
    Hr trying to cut your expected salary when you said it's non-nego. Ended the call with frustration.

Sales Executive Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 week - interviewed at Singtel in June 2011.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview and 1 formal interview

Interview Questions
    • How do you overcome buyer objections? How do you handle price objections?   Answer Question
    HR did not give any room to negotiate.

Business Consultant - Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Singtel in May 2014.

3 X interviews total . Challenging questions and prior last interview needed to prepare a proposal to be presented during interview. Most of the questions were very strategic. Nonetheless the questions were reflection of how challenging yet exciting the role would be. Both the interviews were asking very smart questions to understand the potency of candidate

Interview Questions
    • If you were given XX target in the same industry in another country how , what, when you start the business and Why   Answer Question
    Negotiation takes about 3 weeks until deal was agreed by both parties

Human Resources Interview

Panel of interviewers - the interviewers are not professional. Uses their phone (to send messages) as and when the other interviewer is speaking.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in our company?   View Answer

MA Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Singtel in December 2013.

Till now, I have just reached the final stage which I have not gone through yet. There were a set of online assessments, a video interview and a half-day AC.

Interview Questions
    • The video interview is quite difficult because it's hard to control. You are only given 1 minute for each question. You need to look at the camera and see your face. Time management and logic is important.   Answer Question

Mobile Money Service Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Singtel.

normal questions like what's the plan in five years

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Singtel.

Very long and treat each employee differently even for same post.

Lousy salary and benefits. Mgr not sure about what the job scope is and keep saying his company is best. The long approval process and the loosy compensation package made me decline the offer.