Singtel Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.8

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Singtel.

Interview

This is the new position therefore not much interview question been asked. Went through one face to face interview once but the interviewer seems too busy so the questions are quite simple.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Singtel in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewers seems not interested in the interview. One of the interviewer was more interested in typing on her laptop. Instead of asking about experiences and skillsets, interviewers start scrutinising on the background history

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Singtel (Redwood City, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Applied online, then was contacted by email. An interview was scheduled for the phone, and there were two such interviews. The interviews were friendly but somewhat generic in the questions asked. My feeling was that the interviewer was very fair-minded, but also very focused on certain particular areas of technical experience as a sort of gateway to getting on board. The process was also impersonal in the fact that my individual characteristics were looked at less than my specific areas of experience. In other words, no credit for the ability to adapt to a new challenge. I have found that to be often the case in interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer

Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied via their company career website, informed me to go for interview the next day at 2pm(reaching 15 minutes early), and to complete a form and send them back on the same day. The next day was a disaster. I arrived as per instructions but were told they had too many people to interview and asked me to walk around and come back when they called my mobile phone. What I could not understand is that, if they have scheduled a specific time for me, why schedule the same time for all other candidates? There were around 20 other candidates by sight alone. Actual 5 minute interview was at least conducted at 3:30pm by 2 persons, Area Manager and Hiring Manager.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.

Interview

First interview, was running late for about 30 mins, no apology or anything. Interviewers were using their phones and not engaging in the candidate. Very negative attitude from one of them that her colleague was pretty taken aback about the way she was speaking towards me. I think it was very rude and unprofessional to belittle a candidate infront of them. Second interview was slightly better, well because its the director. same kind of belittle treatment was given but felt it was still acceptable, but you can sense from their staff that the company is wayyyy too bureaucratic. everyone has this 'high horse, better than you' attitude which is intolerable for any company.

Interview Questions

• what makes you think you're capable of doing this job   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview , asked if you can speak both chinese and english . Any prior experience . Willingness to work over time , weekends . Will give you a scenario and ask you for a solution . Testing creativity .

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

1. phone interview with headhunter. mostly focused on motivation and salary requirements. 2. Interview with director. asked mostly questions on previous experience and technical skill sets. A few questions was on case study, and candidate is expected to think on his feet. wasn't very structured. no pressure. seemed more like a chit chat session.

Interview Questions

• 1. how would you handle difficult people? 2. give an example of you implementing change in your organisation   Answer Question

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Nice interviewer, but have been waiting for more than 3hrs + for the interview, too many candidates in the queue. Filing up the personal details and answering the test question took me about 45min.

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Singtel.

Interview

Submitted resume through a school roadshow. Was asked to do an online numerical, verbal and logical reasoning test. Next was a video interview. You have a very short time to prepare the answers before it starts recording. After that was the assessment centre which involved self introduction, behavioural interview, personal case presentation and group case presentation. The cases are very long and can take some time to digest.

Interview Questions

• From a strategic standpoint, how can Singtel integrate the digital and physical world?   Answer Question

Singtel Response

Mar 19, 2015 – VP Talent Mgmt & Dev

Thanks for your feedback on the interview process for the MAP. Based on your response, it looks like you have accepted our offer and will be joining us soon. We are excited to have you as part of ... More

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Singtel in December 2014.

Interview

On the whole , the schedule is quite tough with also most no rest. Different people got different sequence. They ask me to prepare a small gift which can represent myself. And then followed a interview with three persons(one hr and two managers). After that was a 10 minutes individual presentation. Information will be provided and got 30 minutes to prepare. The last one would be a group discussion and presentation.

Interview Questions

Singtel Response

Mar 19, 2015 – VP Talent Mgmt & Dev

Thanks for your feedback on the interview process for our Management Associate Program (MAP). The MAP is a highly regarded program and as a result, we have a robust process to select candidates ... More