SiriusXM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Interview

Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at SiriusXM in March 2010.

Interview Details – I worked as in intern for this company and received a positive review at the end of my internship. My mentor for the internship recommended me for an Executive Assistant position. I was promptly emailed back to set up an interview with the company.

A week later I was called by a human resources director and had a great phone interview. He seemed pleased and said he would email me later that day to set up an in person interview with the executive. Two weeks passed with no email so I decided to contact HR back to find the status of the job application. I was told that the Executive had not picked which applicants he would like to bring in for an interview.

I moved on, and 3 months later I got an email telling me they had hired someone for the position. I do not think they are bad people, just disorganized.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at SiriusXM

Worked for SiriusXM? Contribute to the Community!