SiriusXM Executive Assistant Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SiriusXM (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

First received a phone screen and was immediately invited for personal interview. The phone screen took about half-hour as we discussed my background and experience as it pertained to the role. Recruiter asked good questions and phone interview went really well. However, the phone screen is where you have to make the lasting impression because the personal interview felt empty with meeting the recruiter was pretty much a meet and greet. Despite making a continued effort to sell oneself in the personal interview I had to lead the interview. After the interview if seemed like they had already determined who was hired simply based on phone screens showing little enthusiasm for the actual interview.

Interview Questions

• I asked most of the questions as the interviewers seemed ill prepared.   Answer Question