SiriusXM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SiriusXM in March 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process is very long. And you are not kept in the loop of what the next steps are. I was surprised when I received the job.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions. But there were definitely unfriendly interviewers, which I didn't understand until I was hired. This company is not short of internal rivalries and politics which is reflected in the interview process if you pay attention. If it doesn't feel right, or is awkward, there is a reason.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The job, atmosphere and compensation that I accepted, is not what I ended up with. One week after I accepted the job, their HR department called to tell me the salary had changed, but swore up and down the changes would not affect the position. Needless to say, it did. Very unprofessional process on various leveles.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SiriusXM

Worked for SiriusXM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SiriusXM Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SiriusXM employees and interview candidates.