SiriusXM

SiriusXM Marketing Intern Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Intern Interview

After being screened by HR, I had three phone interviews. Was a pretty quick and easy process. I was given an offer a week later!

Interview Questions
  • Nothing too difficult. Be ready to share why you want to work there!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SiriusXM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SiriusXM in November 2011.

The process was definitely very quick. After applying I received a call from HR the next day and had a phone interview. I was then called in to have a one-on-one interview at the office. When I got there, I was actually meeting with two people, not just one and both individuals were very unorganized. The first person I met with had scheduled a meeting during the time he was supposed to be interviewing me, so he was on a call via headset the whole time and would zone out and stare at the wall or the ceiling as I was answering a question or asking one. The other person who interviewed me was unaware that she was going to be doing this, so she had nothing prepared to ask me and essentially just went through my resume and asked me to explain everything. I found it to be completely unprofessional and it led to me declining the offer.

Interview Questions

I felt the interview process was very unprofessional and that my internship would reflect that.

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at SiriusXM in January 2010.

I applied for the Sirius marketing internship online through my university. I received a phone call a few hours after applying and was asked very simple questions regarding my resume. We then scheduled a face to face interview for the upcoming week. I arrived at their office (which was probably the nicest I've been to). I was interviewed by the hiring manager and a student intern as well. They once again went over my resume and asked me questions regarding what I aspired to do following college. After a few very simple questions I was given a tour of the office (both floors). I then met upstairs with just the hiring manager. She asked me basic interview questions regarding my prior experience, why intern at Sirius, and my qualities. She then opened the floor for me to ask her questions. After this I was lead downstairs and the interview was over. I received an email from her a couple weeks later saying they had found someone more experienced for the position but to apply again for the summer.