SiriusXM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Music Programming Intern Interview

Music Programming Intern
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SiriusXM in December 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online. Within 3 weeks I received a friendly phone call from the man in charge of internships, got some additional information on the position and scheduled an interview for the next week. Got to the interview and it was very friendly, I was asked about my experience in terms of music programming and although I had no real experience with audio editing and productions like they were looking for (i'm more experienced with on-air programming) I showed my personality and made it clear that I was ready to learn and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the history of SiriusXM Radio? What are your favorite shows on either?   View Answer
  • What do you hope to gain from this internship?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SiriusXM

Worked for SiriusXM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SiriusXM Music Programming Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SiriusXM employees and interview candidates.