Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sitel
- Customer Service Representative (50)
- Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative (11)
- Technical Support Agent (7)
- Call Center Agent (6)
- Technical Support (6)
- Customer Service Agent (5)
- Call Center Representative (4)
- Customer Services Representative (3)
- Technical Support Executive (2)
- Coach (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Call Receiver (2)
- Work At Home Customer Service Representative (2)
- IBS-CSR (2)
- @home (1)
- Customer Service Agent (AAA) (1)
- Call Receiver/Dispatcher (1)
- Virtual Trainer for Las Vegas Office (1)
- At Home Customer Service for AAA (1)
- Universal Agent/Workforce Management SOD Agent (1)
- DTV Tech (1)
- Customer Service Representative Work From Home Directv (1)
- Customer Service Agent- Toys R Us (1)
- Work At Home Call Agent (1)
- Virtual Call Center Representative/Work At Home (1)
- Customer Service-work From Home (1)
- Customer Service Representative/Mentor (1)
- Customer Service Work From Home (1)
- Work From Home (1)
- Contact Centre Consultant (1)
Call Center Agent Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Sitel (Milford, DE).
Quick interview, nice HR PERSONAL, who sadly end up quitting because of future issues. This job went down hill every since they started doing their HR work off site.
- They focus on how we can help people 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Sitel
Call Center Agent InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Sitel (Ocala, FL) in March 2015.
The coach was nice, and the interview was fast, and I was hired immediately. The questions were easy to answer. Me and two other people were hired at the same time. I think they needed people badly during that time.
- What hours can I work? Answer Question
Call Center Agent InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.
Applied online very long process so make sure you have enough time before applying. will ask questions about skills :customer skills, account skills and etc. depending on which campaigns you are wanting to join. Will get an email when you are done and informing you that they will contact you via email for further job information. does reply back really fast with job opportunity.
- nothing really asked to call me or you can opt to call them at the end of process with access code. just wanted to ask more questions and to record phone voice. Answer Question
Call Center Agent InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Sitel (Norman, OK) in June 2014.
The hiring process itself was quick and I learned it's because they have a 70% attrition rate, which means they needed people RIGHT NOW. The interviewer was actually a very pleasant young woman who made me feel at ease, but asked a lot of very vague questions that didn't really gauge what type of worker I was, but rather gauged how I felt about the work environment itself.
- How do you see yourself as a person in the world? Answer Question
There was no negotiation phase. They offered me a position and I took it.
Call Center Agent InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Sitel (Memphis, TN) in April 2012.
Sitel has recruiters who contact you via email. Once you've gone through the assessments they set up a phone interview which is rather detailed, something comparable to the STAR method. You're asked several situational questions regarding customer service situations. The interviewer is typing as you answer. I was asked about 10 of these questions. Be as detailed as possible.
- Dealing with customers who are in unsafe situations. Answer Question
There isn't any negotiation.
Call Center Agent InterviewAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied in-person. The process took a week – interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA) in September 2011.
I went in to apply they then asked me to do the skill set test which afterwards the same day I did my interview and was hired on the spot
- There was never any hard questions during thr interview portion Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review