Sitel

Updated Dec 5, 2014
Updated Dec 5, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.

Applied online very long process so make sure you have enough time before applying. will ask questions about skills :customer skills, account skills and etc. depending on which campaigns you are wanting to join. Will get an email when you are done and informing you that they will contact you via email for further job information. does reply back really fast with job opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • nothing really asked to call me or you can opt to call them at the end of process with access code. just wanted to ask more questions and to record phone voice.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in June 2014.

The hiring process itself was quick and I learned it's because they have a 70% attrition rate, which means they needed people RIGHT NOW. The interviewer was actually a very pleasant young woman who made me feel at ease, but asked a lot of very vague questions that didn't really gauge what type of worker I was, but rather gauged how I felt about the work environment itself.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase. They offered me a position and I took it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel in April 2012.

Sitel has recruiters who contact you via email. Once you've gone through the assessments they set up a phone interview which is rather detailed, something comparable to the STAR method. You're asked several situational questions regarding customer service situations. The interviewer is typing as you answer. I was asked about 10 of these questions. Be as detailed as possible.

Interview Questions
    There isn't any negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel in September 2011.

I went in to apply they then asked me to do the skill set test which afterwards the same day I did my interview and was hired on the spot

Interview Questions
    • There was never any hard questions during thr interview portion   Answer Question