Sitel Call Center Agent Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, DE

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel (Milford, DE).

Interview

Quick interview, nice HR PERSONAL, who sadly end up quitting because of future issues. This job went down hill every since they started doing their HR work off site.

Interview Questions

• They focus on how we can help people   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel (Ocala, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The coach was nice, and the interview was fast, and I was hired immediately. The questions were easy to answer. Me and two other people were hired at the same time. I think they needed people badly during that time.

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Applied online very long process so make sure you have enough time before applying. will ask questions about skills :customer skills, account skills and etc. depending on which campaigns you are wanting to join. Will get an email when you are done and informing you that they will contact you via email for further job information. does reply back really fast with job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• nothing really asked to call me or you can opt to call them at the end of process with access code. just wanted to ask more questions and to record phone voice.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sitel (Norman, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process itself was quick and I learned it's because they have a 70% attrition rate, which means they needed people RIGHT NOW. The interviewer was actually a very pleasant young woman who made me feel at ease, but asked a lot of very vague questions that didn't really gauge what type of worker I was, but rather gauged how I felt about the work environment itself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. They offered me a position and I took it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel (Memphis, TN) in April 2012.

Interview

Sitel has recruiters who contact you via email. Once you've gone through the assessments they set up a phone interview which is rather detailed, something comparable to the STAR method. You're asked several situational questions regarding customer service situations. The interviewer is typing as you answer. I was asked about 10 of these questions. Be as detailed as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isn't any negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

I went in to apply they then asked me to do the skill set test which afterwards the same day I did my interview and was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• There was never any hard questions during thr interview portion   Answer Question