Sitel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent
Augusta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sitel in September 2011.

Interview Details – I went in to apply they then asked me to do the skill set test which afterwards the same day I did my interview and was hired on the spot

Interview Question – There was never any hard questions during thr interview portion   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel in April 2012.

Interview Details – Sitel has recruiters who contact you via email. Once you've gone through the assessments they set up a phone interview which is rather detailed, something comparable to the STAR method. You're asked several situational questions regarding customer service situations. The interviewer is typing as you answer. I was asked about 10 of these questions. Be as detailed as possible.

Interview Question – Dealing with customers who are in unsafe situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There isn't any negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sitel

Worked for Sitel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sitel Call Center Agent interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sitel employees and interview candidates.