Sitel Coach Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Coach Interview

All interviews were over the phone

Interview Questions
None

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sitel in May 2009.

Sitel mostly promotes from within, which was one of the things that initially attracted me to the company. I had my eyes on a management position from the time I was in training and was promoted within 2 years of starting. Occasionally they may hire management from the outside, but I have only seen it happen once in my 5 years there and it was a disaster.

Sitel will post on their intranet Hot News site for each campaign when they are accepting applications for the management training program. The interview process was a panel interview consisting of my manager, the department operations manager, the site director, and the head of HR. They asked me fairly typical questions regarding times in my previous work history when I had to utilize the skills outlined in the job description. They also asked me questions about the company's values and goals.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me if I knew what a three-legged-stool was meant to represent in relation to our business. I did not have the answer and told them as much. I think they appreciated that I was honest about it rather than trying to BS my way through an answer.   View Answer