Sitel

Average Difficulty
28 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Sitel

Interview Details – The company is a absolute joke plain and simple. You complete an application and then they interview you with silly questions. The hire everybody and then they send you off to take a drug test. However the company is made up of a bunch of high school drop outs and thugs, who go out into the parking lot and smoke weed and blast their car radios. What a horrible place to work.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions they hire whom ever walks through the door.   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Dallas, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – I got either 2 or 3 interviews. They went over everything I needed to know and provided paid training. It was all done remotely. The recruiter was very helpful and answered all my questions.

Negotiation Details – It was more of a "this is how it is going to be and this is what you can expect." They based my wage on my experience and it was higher than my previous jobs so I felt what they were offering was reasonable.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sitel in August 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was very simple. I applied for the work at home position for sitel at their website. The application took about 30-45 minutes. You had to complete everything at one visit because the website does not save your information. I can't remember but I think the assessment was a part of the application or either was emailed to me. At some point I had to call a number to do a voice test. (A recorded voice asks you questions and you answer the question as best as possible. This is to determine how your voice sounds and how you would react in questions). I had to complete a speed test to determine the speed/memory of my computer and had to screenshot my results. I received an email from the recruiter within 3 days asking to set up a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked simple navigation questions for the internet. (Go to weather.com and tell me the weather for Baltimore, Maryland). I was then asked to do another speed test and tell them my results. I was also asked a few behavioral questions and given the basic information about the possible jobs. A day after the interview I was sent emails with different campaigns that I would like to work for. I chose the campaign I wanted and scheduled an interview for that one. I was asked behavioral questions again and asked to do another speed test. Pretty easy. I got the job and started 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were generic questions that you would expect to be asked in a customer service role. I was asked give me a time where you didn't know how to handle a difficult customer, and how did you overcome this?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I had 6 years of customer service and was still offered the lowest amount they pay. The recruiter explains you get a 25 cent raise after 3 months, 50 cents after 6 months, and I think another 25 cents after a year.

Augusta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sitel in June 2011.

Interview Details – Put in an application. Was e-mailed to schedule an interview--which I did. It ended up being a group interview with four other candidates. There were two "coaches" who conducted the interviews. Afterward, we were called one-by-one and told whether we had received an offer or not. Instead of the coaches doing it themselves and offering feedback on what could have been done better or what they were looking for, they had an admin assistant do so.

Interview Question – None of the questions were unexpected or difficult. Questions ranged from "a time you broke company policy" to the mundane "tell me about yourself."   Answer Question

Augusta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sitel in July 2011.

Interview Details – Took 2 months to hear back from them. Had a group interview with other candidates and managers. Took a series of computer tests on the computer that was required to pass. Overall interview was tense and competitive.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – You have to first complete the online application along with the skills test & the voice test, which is long. You will then be called by a recruiter who will ask you questions about job experiences & then an face-to-face interview will be conducted later

Interview Question – Why do you think your qualified for this job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was really no negotiation. They just told me what I'd be paid and that was it.

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel in August 2013.

Interview Details – You apply online. I had to follow up with them as I had not heard anything within the allotted time. Once I touched bases they confirmed my results and set interview time. It was pretty standard and I was luckily hired on the spot.

Interview Question – How I felt about the military? This was unexpected but based on the account I would be working on.   Answer Question

Augusta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

Interview Details – My interview was quickly after I put the application in. I was very happy with that. The process was really great.

Interview Question – There was not any difficult question   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You are told false information and gave high hopes but once you pass training you are treated wrongly.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online >>> traditional application with looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg analytical questions (i.e. patterns, map reading etc) >>>>>> got an email within about a week>>>>>scheduled interview date. You nee to be in front of a computer for your interview, they make you go to a website to answer a couple of questions to see your ease with using a computer. I got an on spot offer although some people in my training group said they waited a couple of weeks and even months to receive an offer so I suppose this varies. Had to schedule drug test within 48 hours of receiving the offer and complete background test info.

Interview Question – None - If you can navigate a website you should be ok.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non Negotiable

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an interview scheduling link the next day. After arriving at my allotted time, I was asked to fill out a sheet of personal information and provide my HS Diploma so that the receptionist could make a copy. I was then taken to a room with about 15 other interviewees and a man came in to tell us about the three different campaigns (companies) we could work for. At the end we were asked which one we were interested in. Two other people came into the room and split us up to tell us more about each job. It was very laid back almost casual process and when I met with the person from my group I was told about the training schedule and the hours before being asked whether I was still interested. I accepted and left to take a drug test. I started the next Monday.

Worked for Sitel? Contribute to the Community!