Sitel

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

The interview and hiring process was really simple. They asked me to go on the site and find the president. I had another phone interview where I was offered the job.

No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

They set up a phone interview and after that they will schedule you for a face interview . The intervie will just consist of them trying to see which account fits you best since once they set up the final interview your in because of the high turnover rate of people quitting their jobs there

Interview Questions
    • Would you like a steady minimum income or one where you could get unlimited earning potential by sales.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sitel in December 2014.

Took assessment test, a few weeks later I received email requesting an interview. I spoke with the hiring person and she said they would get back to me when they had something to match my resume. Two weeks later I received anothner email requesting anothner interview, I had the 2nd interview and was hired.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel.

Each person will be different when interviewing, they will ask standard questions such what would you do in this situation and why. Standard questions to be asked will mostly base from your previous experience from previous jobs as to what you will do in certain situations.

Interview Questions
    • How will you handle certain situations as a representative because you will run into difficultly customer inevitably.   View Answers (2)
    I was offered 3 different campaigns to work with depending on the site and location it can be differnt

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel in November 2014.

Interview was ok, they didn´t ask me many questions, they just told me what to expect if i get a job, my working hours, what that job was exactly about, where i see myself in a year time and what did i do (what jobs) in past. It was just few days ago so i am still waiting for phonecall to know if i passed.

Interview Questions
    • If you are not native speaker, you will have to do a grammar test. I got english test because i applied to be in a UK team. I was very HARD. So my advice to you, check some tests before you go there.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel.

The interview process is long and drawn out, because they will hire you, its just a matter of when and on what campaign. You will go through interview with current coaching staff after you've done the assessment to determine which campaign suits your talents all of which can take up to an hour. After the assessment and interview you will be given information about drug testing, if you pass the drug testing, then your called back for a follow-up interview and finally enrolled into a training class based off the training schedules it normally lasts up to three weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions are not particularly difficult as they are just looking for competency.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sitel in August 2014.

The application process is a bit lengthy. After filling out basic information, there are different scenarios dealing with the customer that you have to listen to and decide what the best solution would be. There is also an optional section for those interested in tech support. That section deals with mostly order and sequence. Then, there is a typing test at the end. After the test, there is a number that we must call for a 4 question voice audition. After completing everything, I received an e-mail about two days later asking what day I'd like to schedule the interview. I could choose one of three dates given and the time as well. I was given a confirmation through my e-mail the same day. They also sent me a reminder text message the day of the interview. The interview lasted about 25 minutes. I was told I got the job as soon as the interview was over. Afterwards, I had to go to a computer and fill out ANOTHER application about previous jobs, etc. I also had to accept the offer online and fill out consent forms and such. It took forever. Once that was done, I was handed a paper and was told that I had 48 hours to go to the hospital and have my drug test taken. Once the drug test and background check are cleared, I'm all set. I was told the job would start in two weeks, but they would e-mail me with all the details.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Tell me about a time you were upset on a job and why.
      2. Tell me about a time something happened out of your control that upset a customer and how you handled the situation.
      3. Do you believe it is important to come to work on time and why?
      4. Would you rather have a job that pays $11.00 an hour without benefits or a job with less pay but with incentives and why?
      5. Tell me your level of experience with the computer (beginner, intermediate, or expert) and why you chose that answer, and name some computer programs that you have used.
      6. Tell me a time you had to be persuasive on a job.
      7. Tell me a time you broke company policy and why.
      8. How many days of work did you miss on your last job?
      9. Tell me a time when you were given specific instructions about something, and what was the hardest part about following those instructions?
      10. Tell me about a time you had to listen very carefully to someone, and how did you make sure you understood exactly what they were saying?
      11. Tell me about a time you had to make an immediate decision, and what was the outcome?

**There was nothing out of the ordinary.

Answer Question
    There was really no negotiation phase. I was asked what my desired pay would be. Then, I was told what they pay for the position. However, the interviewer also said there would be raises and other opportunities to make more money.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The company is a absolute joke plain and simple. You complete an application and then they interview you with silly questions. The hire everybody and then they send you off to take a drug test. However the company is made up of a bunch of high school drop outs and thugs, who go out into the parking lot and smoke weed and blast their car radios. What a horrible place to work.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions they hire whom ever walks through the door.   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.

I got either 2 or 3 interviews. They went over everything I needed to know and provided paid training. It was all done remotely. The recruiter was very helpful and answered all my questions.

It was more of a "this is how it is going to be and this is what you can expect." They based my wage on my experience and it was higher than my previous jobs so I felt what they were offering was reasonable.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel.

You have to first complete the online application along with the skills test & the voice test, which is long. You will then be called by a recruiter who will ask you questions about job experiences & then an face-to-face interview will be conducted later

Interview Questions
    There was really no negotiation. They just told me what I'd be paid and that was it.