Sitel Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel (Ocala, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

There was a testing requirement to pass before interview, standard CSR type testing with basic math, ability to navigate thru multiply screens and noting accounts. Interview was standard STAR type, not to hard just have some examples and your good. Do pay attention to interview dates, I did the online test 07/01/2015 and got a response within an hour that was formatted as such please come in for a interview 02/07/2015 at 1400 so i assumed 2pm on the 7th of July, that they had just put a 02/07 where it should have been 07/07. Wrong they meant next day. Never seen the date formatted this way, I've seen 02July2015 not a biggie but they had me a no show for the interview. They did go ahead with interview after I explained and showed them the email with the dates.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 things you love. ? Now try and sell me on them.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Anonymous Employee in Sewell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sitel (Sewell, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I was given a virtuall interview right after I submitted my application. I then waited five days to hear back from a generic emai that they were going tio go with someone ellllllse and thank you for my time they wil keep me in mind then found out very quickly I wasnt choosen

Anonymous Employee in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Sitel (Starkville, MS) in April 2015.

Interview

Had an in-person interview after being called in to do so. Was given a tentative start date along with instructions and expectations regarding a background check and drug screen. Followed up with employer after never getting an email to schedule a drug screen 3 days after I was supposed to start work. That was when I found out that I was not selected for re-hire, as I am a former employee.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your favorite TV shows, and why we should watch it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel (Starkville, MS) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview consists of a mock play of helping a customer program a remote, discussion of your job requirements and expectations, as well as a typing test. Staff there are very nice and friendly, funny people.

Interview Questions

• If offered free satellite tv service would you accept it? Ou have to agree to it. It is a requirement.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The interview and hiring process was really simple. They asked me to go on the site and find the president. I had another phone interview where I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Interview

They set up a phone interview and after that they will schedule you for a face interview . The intervie will just consist of them trying to see which account fits you best since once they set up the final interview your in because of the high turnover rate of people quitting their jobs there

Interview Questions

• Would you like a steady minimum income or one where you could get unlimited earning potential by sales.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sitel in December 2014.

Interview

Took assessment test, a few weeks later I received email requesting an interview. I spoke with the hiring person and she said they would get back to me when they had something to match my resume. Two weeks later I received anothner email requesting anothner interview, I had the 2nd interview and was hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an angry customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Each person will be different when interviewing, they will ask standard questions such what would you do in this situation and why. Standard questions to be asked will mostly base from your previous experience from previous jobs as to what you will do in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle certain situations as a representative because you will run into difficultly customer inevitably.   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was offered 3 different campaigns to work with depending on the site and location it can be differnt

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel in November 2014.

Interview

Interview was ok, they didn´t ask me many questions, they just told me what to expect if i get a job, my working hours, what that job was exactly about, where i see myself in a year time and what did i do (what jobs) in past. It was just few days ago so i am still waiting for phonecall to know if i passed.

Interview Questions

• If you are not native speaker, you will have to do a grammar test. I got english test because i applied to be in a UK team. I was very HARD. So my advice to you, check some tests before you go there.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sitel.

Interview

The interview process is long and drawn out, because they will hire you, its just a matter of when and on what campaign. You will go through interview with current coaching staff after you've done the assessment to determine which campaign suits your talents all of which can take up to an hour. After the assessment and interview you will be given information about drug testing, if you pass the drug testing, then your called back for a follow-up interview and finally enrolled into a training class based off the training schedules it normally lasts up to three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are not particularly difficult as they are just looking for competency.   Answer Question