Sitel

Getting the Interview

22 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – You have to first complete the online application along with the skills test & the voice test, which is long. You will then be called by a recruiter who will ask you questions about job experiences & then an face-to-face interview will be conducted later

Interview Question – Why do you think your qualified for this job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was really no negotiation. They just told me what I'd be paid and that was it.

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel in August 2013.

Interview Details – You apply online. I had to follow up with them as I had not heard anything within the allotted time. Once I touched bases they confirmed my results and set interview time. It was pretty standard and I was luckily hired on the spot.

Interview Question – How I felt about the military? This was unexpected but based on the account I would be working on.   Answer Question

Augusta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

Interview Details – My interview was quickly after I put the application in. I was very happy with that. The process was really great.

Interview Question – There was not any difficult question   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You are told false information and gave high hopes but once you pass training you are treated wrongly.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online >>> traditional application with looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg analytical questions (i.e. patterns, map reading etc) >>>>>> got an email within about a week>>>>>scheduled interview date. You nee to be in front of a computer for your interview, they make you go to a website to answer a couple of questions to see your ease with using a computer. I got an on spot offer although some people in my training group said they waited a couple of weeks and even months to receive an offer so I suppose this varies. Had to schedule drug test within 48 hours of receiving the offer and complete background test info.

Interview Question – None - If you can navigate a website you should be ok.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non Negotiable

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an interview scheduling link the next day. After arriving at my allotted time, I was asked to fill out a sheet of personal information and provide my HS Diploma so that the receptionist could make a copy. I was then taken to a room with about 15 other interviewees and a man came in to tell us about the three different campaigns (companies) we could work for. At the end we were asked which one we were interested in. Two other people came into the room and split us up to tell us more about each job. It was very laid back almost casual process and when I met with the person from my group I was told about the training schedule and the hours before being asked whether I was still interested. I accepted and left to take a drug test. I started the next Monday.

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online - interviewed at Sitel in October 2011.

Interview Details – Sent a resume regarding seeing Sitel at a Job Fair.--took computer proficiency exam--Interviewed by Operations Manager--Drug test--Background exam

Interview Question – How do you feel about working with the Military?   View Answers (2)

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online then received a email for a telephone interview. During interview she told me the job overview & about the pay. Then asked me to go to 3 different websites to fund thing & did a speed test. Then ask mutiple interview questions at the end if the interview she said to check my email withing the next 48 hours about the next step in the application process

Interview Question – Dont remember   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non negotiations

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sitel in November 2012.

Interview Details – 1 Interview. Interview was professional and very simple questions. General behavior and customer service experience questions.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Las Cruces, NM

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sitel in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very quick, was hired on the spot because they were looking for a lot of Customer Service Representatives

Interview Question – I knew what to expect because it is a call center, and I already expected that I would be dealing with angry customers   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't even know I was done with the interview, and she offered me the job, and I accepted it. It was a very fast interview, and there was no negotiation.

Augusta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – When I went in for the interview, I had to fill out some paperwork asking general questions. Then I had to show my diploma so that they could see that it was legal for me to work in the United States. I had a one-on-one interview that was very easy, after the interview I was told to go take a drug test. After two weeks my interviewer called and wanted to set up training for me.

Interview Question – The questions were super easy   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had to decline because my training would have been from 4pm-12pm and then I would have to drive 30 mins to go home and had to be back up at 6am to go to my college classes.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sitel

Worked for Sitel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sitel Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 22 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sitel employees and interview candidates.