Sitel Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

You apply online. Within hours they send you an email, that's right they don't even call you to set up an interview it's all through different people and emails. Once you go in you're in there maybe 15 minutes and they give you a start date. Anyone can work there, they don't care about your attitude or knowledge. The best part? They tell you you're getting a sign on bonus, and you NEVER get it.

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Ocala, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

There was a testing requirement to pass before interview, standard CSR type testing with basic math, ability to navigate thru multiply screens and noting accounts. Interview was standard STAR type, not to hard just have some examples and your good. Do pay attention to interview dates, I did the online test 07/01/2015 and got a response within an hour that was formatted as such please come in for a interview 02/07/2015 at 1400 so i assumed 2pm on the 7th of July, that they had just put a 02/07 where it should have been 07/07. Wrong they meant next day. Never seen the date formatted this way, I've seen 02July2015 not a biggie but they had me a no show for the interview. They did go ahead with interview after I explained and showed them the email with the dates.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 things you love. ? Now try and sell me on them.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel in July 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online (initially on Indeed, but received an email saying to fill it out on another website) got a call the next day (Tues) to have an interview on Thursday of that week. Dress business casual. Came in on Thursday and had to type a set paragraph as much as I could in 2 minutes. After that I had my interview with the hiring manager there. I had to give her a sales pitch the best way I could in a professional manner. After the interview, I had to fill out the forms necessary to complete the hiring process, and I got hired right there on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

At my location, the starting rate is $9/hr with plenty of room for advances and bonuses.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online got an interview three days later. Came in, filled out basic questions in the form like how did you hear about sitel etc.. Then had to take a typing test, then I got interviewed. I was accepted the off on the spot

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Sell me an item and persuade me to buy it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Had to fill out paper work before the interview, then was called in. The person doing the interview asked all sales questions and no scenario questions or questions about myself.

Interview Questions

• What are the steps to making a client want to upgrade their package?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sewell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Sewell, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I was given a virtuall interview right after I submitted my application. I then waited five days to hear back from a generic emai that they were going tio go with someone ellllllse and thank you for my time they wil keep me in mind then found out very quickly I wasnt choosen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Starkville, MS) in April 2015.

Interview

Had an in-person interview after being called in to do so. Was given a tentative start date along with instructions and expectations regarding a background check and drug screen. Followed up with employer after never getting an email to schedule a drug screen 3 days after I was supposed to start work. That was when I found out that I was not selected for re-hire, as I am a former employee.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your favorite TV shows, and why we should watch it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Starkville, MS) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview consists of a mock play of helping a customer program a remote, discussion of your job requirements and expectations, as well as a typing test. Staff there are very nice and friendly, funny people.

Interview Questions

• If offered free satellite tv service would you accept it? Ou have to agree to it. It is a requirement.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The interview and hiring process was really simple. They asked me to go on the site and find the president. I had another phone interview where I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Interview

They set up a phone interview and after that they will schedule you for a face interview . The intervie will just consist of them trying to see which account fits you best since once they set up the final interview your in because of the high turnover rate of people quitting their jobs there

Interview Questions

• Would you like a steady minimum income or one where you could get unlimited earning potential by sales.   1 Answer