Sitel Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.1

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sitel (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I made an appointment online and was contacted that morning via email conforming my appointment and to take a speedtest. My speed did need to be upgraded but the interviewer went on the with interview process. It was a 30 minute interview and I was called right on time. She was very nice and funny. After the basic interview questions she proceeded to the technical part. She made me pull up three different tabs and search for the weather, president of sitel, and a bread recipe on youtube. Very easy interview and I was offered the job on the spot. They do send computers but you have to provide the 19 inch screen.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. When through a online assessment witch includes a typing test, skill profile and a phone simulation . If you pass the assessment, you are then asked to schedule a phone interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel (Ocala, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

There was a testing requirement to pass before interview, standard CSR type testing with basic math, ability to navigate thru multiply screens and noting accounts. Interview was standard STAR type, not to hard just have some examples and your good. Do pay attention to interview dates, I did the online test 07/01/2015 and got a response within an hour that was formatted as such please come in for a interview 02/07/2015 at 1400 so i assumed 2pm on the 7th of July, that they had just put a 02/07 where it should have been 07/07. Wrong they meant next day. Never seen the date formatted this way, I've seen 02July2015 not a biggie but they had me a no show for the interview. They did go ahead with interview after I explained and showed them the email with the dates.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 things you love. ? Now try and sell me on them.   1 Answer

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Easy interview. Took about one week. Called, few questions. Find president, YouTube video ingredients, map quiz, it was very easy. She wanted me to do a speed test it was through Comcast. That was about it. took drug test next day. Background check only took one day. Hardest part was the paperwork

Interview Questions

• Time you had a difficult customer. General interview questions   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, DE

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel (Milford, DE).

Interview

Quick interview, nice HR PERSONAL, who sadly end up quitting because of future issues. This job went down hill every since they started doing their HR work off site.

Interview Questions

• They focus on how we can help people   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel.

Interview

it was fairl easy, like most companies they want you to show genuine empathy because when customers call in they will be highly upset over orders placed. Never take it personally.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sewell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sitel (Sewell, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I was given a virtuall interview right after I submitted my application. I then waited five days to hear back from a generic emai that they were going tio go with someone ellllllse and thank you for my time they wil keep me in mind then found out very quickly I wasnt choosen

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sitel in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and sweet! She was very polite! The questions were easy in my opinion and straight to the point. They will ask question to see which campaign you're a best fit for. I was then sent info to start background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home?   1 Answer
    • Are you in school or working another job?   1 Answer
    • Will anything come up to make you miss any training?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They start everyone off with $9 and you are eligible for an increase after 90 days.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sitel (Tucson, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Horrible application process. Horrible testing. Took almost an hour to just apply for a position, only to be told online, as soon as I completed the application and other menial tasks that I wasn't qualified. No one even had a chance to look at me. Or see beyond the insignificant questions and tests, to know what a benefit I could have been.

Interview Questions

• Hiw long was the wait process?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sitel in May 2015.

Interview

The interview itself was pretty easy. I had a really sweet lady, asked me a couple of questions then asked me to look up a bread recipe on YouTube and asked me 3 questions concerning that and also asked me to look on the sitel site and find the CEO & president then asked me to run a speed test. Unfortunately my upload speed needed to be upgraded. She told me to email her once I have it upgraded so we could continue the process. Got it upgraded and a week later I was offered a position.!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question