Sitel

Updated Nov 19, 2014
Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.1

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.

You have to take far to many assessment for this 9.00 an hour job.... Its frustrating but could be worth it if you have nothing else going for you! I was checking my email, every hour on the hour for a response email after the whole application ordeal. I truly hope its worth all the unnecessary work you have to do just to get the job!

Interview Questions
    • At the end of you application process you have to call in and answer 4 questions they could have asked in their long assessments.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel.

Each person will be different when interviewing, they will ask standard questions such what would you do in this situation and why. Standard questions to be asked will mostly base from your previous experience from previous jobs as to what you will do in certain situations.

Interview Questions
    • How will you handle certain situations as a representative because you will run into difficultly customer inevitably.   View Answer
    I was offered 3 different campaigns to work with depending on the site and location it can be differnt

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel.

The interview process is long and drawn out, because they will hire you, its just a matter of when and on what campaign. You will go through interview with current coaching staff after you've done the assessment to determine which campaign suits your talents all of which can take up to an hour. After the assessment and interview you will be given information about drug testing, if you pass the drug testing, then your called back for a follow-up interview and finally enrolled into a training class based off the training schedules it normally lasts up to three weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions are not particularly difficult as they are just looking for competency.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

The interview process is a two to three step process. On the first interview, if the online questions are not completed then this is where you will complete them and you will take a typing test at this time. Second interview you will speak with different HR person and will probably take your drug test at this point, Third interview is after drug test results and background check have cleared and you will be hired at this point

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle situation if caller was crying and stated that spouse had recently passed away   Answer Question

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel in October 2014.

very simple was asked to find in the Sitel website the ceo , asked to search to find what was that most popular babies name for 2013 and asked to find the weather of a city. I was unable to pass the speed test for my internet , upgraded took about a week still was hired , I had to choose a different campaign but still got the job

Interview Questions
    • if you have ever had a job interview before then you should do find , general question such as how could you be a good fit for our company , what's your experience   Answer Question
    No negotiation 9 dollars an hour and they ship you a computer at no cost

Learning Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in October 2014.

I applied online, and was called early the next morning to speak with the internal recruiter. She had a few preliminary questions to see if I was a good match for the position:
    Do you have experience training others?
    Do you have curriculum design experience?
    Do you have call center experience?
    Do you have experience with online learning platforms?
    Do you have experience with Adobe Presenter or Articulate?
    She then asked if the salary was in my range. The salary was "around $30,000" which is very far below my salary requirements so I declined to move on. I appreciated that she was upfront about the salary so I did not waste my time (or their time) with a longer interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have experience with Adobe Presenter or Articulate?   Answer Question

I did not make it through the full interview process because the salary was below my required range. I declined to move on to the next stage.

Customer Service Agent- Toys R Us Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sitel in September 2014.

very easy process. I applied on a Friday night and I did not do the assessment. I received a text message the next morning stating that they were interested in an interview and to respond with my name and phone number..which I did. I was contacted that same day and did a speed test and I was asked to open 3 browsers. The rep wanted to make sure I was "computer savvy". I was told that she would recommend me to the next level.

I had not heard anything, after 4 days I checked my spam and saw an invite for an interview. I was going to start fresh and wait until Monday to do the interview but I just did the interview request on a Sunday and a recruiter called me that night at 9 pm est. The interview consisted of the same questions as the initial interview. I was sent paperwork to accept the offer and complete the registration and I scheduled myself for the drug test

No negotiation $9 an hour

Customer Care Representative Interview

I went through the process for direct tv and toys r us. I'm a little ticked off because I was offered a position at directtv and turned it down. Then I didn't get the position at toys r us. The interviewer for direct tv was very warm and responsive and the other lady was so dry and uninterested. I knew I didn't get the position. I correctly answered the questions and my PC made the requirements, but I guess she already hired enough ppl for the day. I was disappointed. Hopefully I can reapply.

Interview Questions

I wanted another position but I will never do that again.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sitel in August 2014.

The application process is a bit lengthy. After filling out basic information, there are different scenarios dealing with the customer that you have to listen to and decide what the best solution would be. There is also an optional section for those interested in tech support. That section deals with mostly order and sequence. Then, there is a typing test at the end. After the test, there is a number that we must call for a 4 question voice audition. After completing everything, I received an e-mail about two days later asking what day I'd like to schedule the interview. I could choose one of three dates given and the time as well. I was given a confirmation through my e-mail the same day. They also sent me a reminder text message the day of the interview. The interview lasted about 25 minutes. I was told I got the job as soon as the interview was over. Afterwards, I had to go to a computer and fill out ANOTHER application about previous jobs, etc. I also had to accept the offer online and fill out consent forms and such. It took forever. Once that was done, I was handed a paper and was told that I had 48 hours to go to the hospital and have my drug test taken. Once the drug test and background check are cleared, I'm all set. I was told the job would start in two weeks, but they would e-mail me with all the details.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Tell me about a time you were upset on a job and why.
      2. Tell me about a time something happened out of your control that upset a customer and how you handled the situation.
      3. Do you believe it is important to come to work on time and why?
      4. Would you rather have a job that pays $11.00 an hour without benefits or a job with less pay but with incentives and why?
      5. Tell me your level of experience with the computer (beginner, intermediate, or expert) and why you chose that answer, and name some computer programs that you have used.
      6. Tell me a time you had to be persuasive on a job.
      7. Tell me a time you broke company policy and why.
      8. How many days of work did you miss on your last job?
      9. Tell me a time when you were given specific instructions about something, and what was the hardest part about following those instructions?
      10. Tell me about a time you had to listen very carefully to someone, and how did you make sure you understood exactly what they were saying?
      11. Tell me about a time you had to make an immediate decision, and what was the outcome?

**There was nothing out of the ordinary.
        Answer Question
    There was really no negotiation phase. I was asked what my desired pay would be. Then, I was told what they pay for the position. However, the interviewer also said there would be raises and other opportunities to make more money.

Work At Home Call Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sitel in August 2014.

Hiring involved putting in an application over the Internet, taking a test about what I would do in certain call situation, and then recording my voice after calling a phone number. Once I was considered for further candidacy, I had to submit to a drug test as well as a background and credit check. Interview was as simple as one person calling me and discussing the position and telling me that I needed to fax in paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • There was a question about how I would handle an irate caller.   View Answer