Sitel

71 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Scheduler Interview

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sitel in August 2013.

Interview Details – Submit resume online, you get an auto reply via email to get someone in 72hrs to contact you, interview over the phone, advise to get another call for 2nd round but never happened

Interview Question – why did you choose to get a same position from previous job? How can you manage your priorities? How do you handle work under pressure? Did you commit to your duties?   Answer Question

Any Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – Interview is easy, just breath air and you are employed.

Interview Question – do you have open flexability?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – You have to first complete the online application along with the skills test & the voice test, which is long. You will then be called by a recruiter who will ask you questions about job experiences & then an face-to-face interview will be conducted later

Interview Question – Why do you think your qualified for this job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was really no negotiation. They just told me what I'd be paid and that was it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel in August 2013.

Interview Details – You apply online. I had to follow up with them as I had not heard anything within the allotted time. Once I touched bases they confirmed my results and set interview time. It was pretty standard and I was luckily hired on the spot.

Interview Question – How I felt about the military? This was unexpected but based on the account I would be working on.   Answer Question

At Home Customer Service for AAA Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Sitel in August 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was a 3 part interview and all pretty basic questions

Interview Question – travel info   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Technical Support Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sitel in February 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very quick. I filled out the application, and received a phone call within the hour asking for an interview. The interview process itself was very simple. They asked a handful of behavioral questions, and a couple of competency questions about computers. If they like you, they will hire you on the spot. After taking down your information, they will provide you with your hiring paperwork, which includes a urine test.

Interview Question – None of the questions were outwardly difficult. The one that stood out the most to me was "What is the difference between hardware and software?"   Answer Question

Virtual Trainer for Las Vegas Office Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sitel in July 2013.

Interview Details – Had two interviews. One via phone, second with hiring manager in Adobe Connect room on video so we could see each other and expressions.

Interview Question – Could I deal with a stressful environment?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation the pay was reasonable and more than I expected, but the work environment in the center is just so awful. I even hate to say it, but I am not lying.

Call Receiver/Dispatcher Interview

Call Receiver/Dispatcher
Huntsville, AL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sitel in January 2013.

Interview Details – the hiring process is long and not very detailed. they really do not give you any information until they hire you and that process is not professional either. you get a email with a interview time to pick from and then you get phone call. the caller asks you a lot of questions then you get another phone call from another interviewer. then you get a email with a offer in it.

Interview Question – they do the star interview type   Answer Question

IBS-CSR Interview

IBS-CSR

I applied online and interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – The application is a little frustrating. You have to put some of the same information in twice. Other than that it was easy. I did a phone interview and speed test. Once selected, I started receiving information on which jobs were available. I completed a second interview for the position I applied for and was scheduled for orientation.

Interview Question – General questions as to why you are right for work at home   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is not any negotiation room at all. You take it or you don't

IBS-CSR Interview

IBS-CSR
Hamilton, AL

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sitel in January 2014.

Interview Details – Good overall practices for hiring and orientation. The training is extensive yet complete.

Interview Question – None that I can think of.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sitel

Worked for Sitel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sitel interview questions and advice. All 71 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sitel employees and interview candidates.