Sitel Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.1

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Easy interview. Took about one week. Called, few questions. Find president, YouTube video ingredients, map quiz, it was very easy. She wanted me to do a speed test it was through Comcast. That was about it. took drug test next day. Background check only took one day. Hardest part was the paperwork

Interview Questions

• Time you had a difficult customer. General interview questions   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, DE

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel (Milford, DE).

Interview

Quick interview, nice HR PERSONAL, who sadly end up quitting because of future issues. This job went down hill every since they started doing their HR work off site.

Interview Questions

• They focus on how we can help people   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel.

Interview

it was fairl easy, like most companies they want you to show genuine empathy because when customers call in they will be highly upset over orders placed. Never take it personally.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sitel in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and sweet! She was very polite! The questions were easy in my opinion and straight to the point.

They will ask question to see which campaign you're a best fit for.

I was then sent info to start background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home?   1 Answer
    • Are you in school or working another job?   1 Answer
    • Will anything come up to make you miss any training?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They start everyone off with $9 and you are eligible for an increase after 90 days.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sitel (Tucson, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Horrible application process. Horrible testing.
    Took almost an hour to just apply for a position, only to be told online, as soon as I completed the application and other menial tasks that I wasn't qualified. No one even had a chance to look at me. Or see beyond the insignificant questions and tests, to know what a benefit I could have been.

Interview Questions

• Hiw long was the wait process?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sewell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sitel (Sewell, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I was given a virtuall interview right after I submitted my application. I then waited five days to hear back from a generic emai that they were going tio go with someone ellllllse and thank you for my time they wil keep me in mind then found out very quickly I wasnt choosen

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sitel in May 2015.

Interview

The interview itself was pretty easy. I had a really sweet lady, asked me a couple of questions then asked me to look up a bread recipe on YouTube and asked me 3 questions concerning that and also asked me to look on the sitel site and find the CEO & president then asked me to run a speed test. Unfortunately my upload speed needed to be upgraded. She told me to email her once I have it upgraded so we could continue the process. Got it upgraded and a week later I was offered a position.!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Sitel (Starkville, MS) in April 2015.

Interview

Had an in-person interview after being called in to do so. Was given a tentative start date along with instructions and expectations regarding a background check and drug screen. Followed up with employer after never getting an email to schedule a drug screen 3 days after I was supposed to start work. That was when I found out that I was not selected for re-hire, as I am a former employee.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your favorite TV shows, and why we should watch it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel in April 2015.

Interview

I was called on Thursday on time for my interview. The woman was very nice and friendly. Was very easy, went over the times any conflicts and asked some very easy questions. Basically you have to open availability, no background noise and pay is 9 an hour. At the end was told I would get an email in 24 hours. Still no answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel (Starkville, MS) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview consists of a mock play of helping a customer program a remote, discussion of your job requirements and expectations, as well as a typing test. Staff there are very nice and friendly, funny people.

Interview Questions

• If offered free satellite tv service would you accept it? Ou have to agree to it. It is a requirement.   1 Answer