Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sitel
- Customer Service Representative (37)
- Technical Support Agent (7)
- Technical Support (6)
- Call Center Agent (4)
- Call Center Representative (4)
- Customer Service Agent (3)
- Customer Services Representative (3)
- Technical Support Executive (2)
- Coach (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Call Receiver (2)
- Work At Home Customer Service Representative (2)
- Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative (2)
- IBS-CSR (2)
- @home (1)
- Customer Service Agent (AAA) (1)
- Call Receiver/Dispatcher (1)
- Virtual Trainer for Las Vegas Office (1)
- At Home Customer Service for AAA (1)
- Universal Agent/Workforce Management SOD Agent (1)
- DTV Tech (1)
- Customer Service Representative Work From Home Directv (1)
- Customer Service Agent- Toys R Us (1)
- Work At Home Call Agent (1)
- Virtual Call Center Representative/Work At Home (1)
- Customer Service-work From Home (1)
- Customer Service Work From Home (1)
- Work From Home (1)
- Collector Representative (1)
- Aaa Customer Service Representative (1)
I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.
Apply online, then find the local phone number or show up onsite to check on it. Let them know you want it, and they most likely will grant your wish. Two visits, a basic computer proficiency test which included a dictation test for typing speed of the declaration of independence. Then training, paid. Weeks of it. Hands on and many power points. Very easy open book tests. Easy if you paid attention and took notes anyways. If you zoned out, or lost the hand outs...well.
- Availability, computer proficiency, other basic stuff. nothing strange. Answer Question
No negotiations, set start rate $8/hr, scheduling maybe somewhat flexible sometimes.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Sitel (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.
I applied online, complete the application took me about an hour. I got a call about two weeks after to schedule a phone interview. One of the only thing that they ask for is that you have Internet speed – Download speed 1.5 MB, upload speed 1.5 MB. Have that before schedule the phone interview.
- Not hard at all!!! Why do you want to work from home? Do you have experience in sales ( you don't have to, they ask so they can place you in a position you will be comfortable doing). They asked me to go to UsaToday and tell them the weather. Go to Youtube and watch a simple video about home made bread, then they asked me to repeat the ingredients and the time it needed to be baked. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAccepted OfferNeutral Experience
The interview and hiring process was really simple. They asked me to go on the site and find the president. I had another phone interview where I was offered the job.
- who is the president of sitel? Answer Question
I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.
I applied online and the company contacted me a few days later to schedule an interview. I selected a date & time online. The interviewer was respectful and asked relevant questions, and also answered all of my questions. Overall, it was a good interview.
No negotiation- the hourly rate was pre-set.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Sitel (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.
20 minutes phone interview. I passed all preliminary exams and I received an email that I was approved for a phone interview. I answered positively all questions, I have experience working from home and I can be available for all shifts. Few hours later I received an email with a negative answer that I am not approved. There was no reason for declining my application. The interviewer was subjective because I have a slight foreign accent. This could be the only reason which is unfair and discriminatory. I think some people pretend working to justify their salaries. They call naïve people from time to time.
- few brief questions Answer Question
The position was posted at the beginning of the current campaign with DirecTV. The only downside to this was that my interview was impromptu, with no heads up knowledge beforehand.
The toughest part was comparing the salary they would offer me as it was less than what I would make if I were to stay on the phones. However I was waiting for the past 3-4 years to move up in the company and use that as a stepping stone to a higher position.
Helpful (1)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Sitel.
Easy interview process, I applied online and too a personality and skills test. I got an e-mail to schedule a phone interview. The interview was very simple, she went over the details and told me which assignment I would be working on and told me that I got the job. I didn't end up taking the job because I was enrolled in school and in order to be employed by Sitel, your schedule has to be completely open.
- They did not ask any interview questions. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Your schedule has to be COMPLETELY open and mine was not.
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Sitel.
I applied online and was sent an email a few days later to do testing online. I then did a short interview followed by a second longer interview. The interview was pretty basic. The first interview they go over hours, work days, pay and let you know they provide the computer but you will have to provide a 19" monitor. They give you a list of project available and you choose which one you want to work. Some are technical and some are straight customer service.
- Nothing was unexpected. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Sitel.
it was quick and easy, the recruiter was real nice and willing to answer any questions that I had The interviewee seemed very professional and able to meet the demands of any confusion that I had throughout the hiring process
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferEasy InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied online in beginning of november 2014. Allot of test to take on the computer, answering questions, Let's put if this way it took more or less 3 to 4 hours doing it.
After 3 weeks I received a email for me to schedule an appoint for the Phone Preview interview.
Did the appointment that same day.
A nice lady called me and asked me all these question that was not difficult at all, really simple ones. She asked to go on a certain domain find her the weather that was in Texas & the ceo of Sitel. After all that she mention that I would be contacted.
2 weeks passed, received another email to schedule a 2nd interview. I did. Another very nice lady called me "the interview was the same like the first one more or less".
Then she stated that she will put me in the ToysRUs Pool and that I Will be emailed & called Once the Training For The ToysRUs account Starts So I can take a drug test and backgroud Check to start working.
- non really Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review