Sitel

Updated Feb 22, 2015
Updated Feb 22, 2015

2.1

Customer Services Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sitel in June 2010.

Very Less Rounds Of Interview & Quicker Rounds as Compared to Other Companies.
    Very Well HR Team.
    Must Work Wid Sitel Atleast to Know About Ur Strength & Weakness. And Hw Much Capable & Independent U R Widout Being Dependent On Others.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sitel in May 2010.

Panel interview and and 4 other simulation and final Interview

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sitel in March 2008.

Pretty tough to get through the rounds. I had to go through the set of 4 rounds which included, Aptitude, Versant,Hr, and Operations

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave your previous organization   View Answer
    The offer given to me was pretty acceptable

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel in September 2011.

their was five rounds of interview were passed by me first interview was personal interview second was hiring test third was typing test fourth was listening test fifth was managers interview.

Interview Questions
    • they were asking about salary expectation on which bases they were making decision.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sitel in May 2013.

Filled out application with test. Interviewed twice over the phone. They tested my computer/internet multiple times, because for some projects you need to use your own. I worked on the directv project and they provided equipment (only needed monitor).

Set rate for all employees at $9.00/hour, periodic raises.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sitel.

The hiring and interview process was quite cumbersome and plagued by bad communication. After an initial phone interview with HR, I met with the hiring manager. In my opinion, Sitel is very insular and believes that anyone without experience in their particular industry is not right for the organization. I found the initial interview to put me on the defensive about my experience, skills and ability to succeed in the role. I was brought back to meet with several other executives, which was a slightly more positive experience. Then there was no communication for 30+ days, after which I was asked to prepare, on very short notice, an extensive plan and presentation--not for a hypothetical situation, but a very real dilemma they are facing. I balked at being asked for what basically boils down to free consulting work and removed myself from consideration. The lack of communication for over a month did not work in their favor at all.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to prepare a marketing plan for a very real business problem they are experiencing.   Answer Question

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Starkville, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Starkville, MS

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sitel in April 2012.

I had to check back with them about scheduling my drug test even after I passed the computer assessment.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation you either take or leave their offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel in November 2014.

Interview was ok, they didn´t ask me many questions, they just told me what to expect if i get a job, my working hours, what that job was exactly about, where i see myself in a year time and what did i do (what jobs) in past. It was just few days ago so i am still waiting for phonecall to know if i passed.

Interview Questions
    • If you are not native speaker, you will have to do a grammar test. I got english test because i applied to be in a UK team. I was very HARD. So my advice to you, check some tests before you go there.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sitel in December 2014.

As Mine Interview is Direct Walkin So i don't know much about the roles,
    but coming to the HR part they are very helpful and pleased person i met in the company
    The Company took 5 Rounds of Interview.
    1st Round is Jamming they asked us to speak on a topic
    2nd round was HR in that they take personal introduction and reasons for joining
    3rd round was a Telephonic round they check ur voice and accent
    4th was Ops in which they check ur technical knowledge and mainly focused on ur stability and last round was LV that stands for language verification uh have to read out a paragraph on Computer that is recorded and sent to some US server after that they gave me a call after 2 days as I got shortlisted.

Interview Questions
    • I don't find any as i have done a good research on company and technical questions thing but remember present urself in a very confident manner,that's it they ask basic questions.

All the very best!!

Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sitel in December 2014.

Took assessment test, a few weeks later I received email requesting an interview. I spoke with the hiring person and she said they would get back to me when they had something to match my resume. Two weeks later I received anothner email requesting anothner interview, I had the 2nd interview and was hired.