Sitel

Average Difficulty
83 candidate interviews

Any Interview

Any

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – Interview is easy, just breath air and you are employed.

Interview Question – do you have open flexability?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate.

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – Intro with HR, Ops Round, Online test comprising of 6 sets of 200 + questions including behaviour, Maths, Aptitude, Vocabulary. Another round with Sr Ops Manager.

Interview Question – all questions were situation based, nothing very difficult.   Answer Question

Coach Interview

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent
Augusta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sitel in September 2011.

Interview Details – I went in to apply they then asked me to do the skill set test which afterwards the same day I did my interview and was hired on the spot

Interview Question – There was never any hard questions during thr interview portion   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – You have to first complete the online application along with the skills test & the voice test, which is long. You will then be called by a recruiter who will ask you questions about job experiences & then an face-to-face interview will be conducted later

Interview Question – Why do you think your qualified for this job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was really no negotiation. They just told me what I'd be paid and that was it.

Interviewed at Sitel

Interview Details – The company is a absolute joke plain and simple. You complete an application and then they interview you with silly questions. The hire everybody and then they send you off to take a drug test. However the company is made up of a bunch of high school drop outs and thugs, who go out into the parking lot and smoke weed and blast their car radios. What a horrible place to work.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions they hire whom ever walks through the door.   Answer Question

Call Receiver Interview

Call Receiver
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – asked a few standard questions strung me along for MONTHS hired me

Negotiation Details – no negotiation no description of the job couldnt answer questions, lied about schedule and days times of training

Native Writer Interview

Native Writer
Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sitel in March 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview takes place in the permises of Sitel in group of a obout 7 people, then there is the 2nd round, which consist of tests and for the 3rd round they invite the selected individuals to have interview with their client, as Sitel is an outsourcing company.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sitel in August 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was very simple. I applied for the work at home position for sitel at their website. The application took about 30-45 minutes. You had to complete everything at one visit because the website does not save your information. I can't remember but I think the assessment was a part of the application or either was emailed to me. At some point I had to call a number to do a voice test. (A recorded voice asks you questions and you answer the question as best as possible. This is to determine how your voice sounds and how you would react in questions). I had to complete a speed test to determine the speed/memory of my computer and had to screenshot my results. I received an email from the recruiter within 3 days asking to set up a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked simple navigation questions for the internet. (Go to weather.com and tell me the weather for Baltimore, Maryland). I was then asked to do another speed test and tell them my results. I was also asked a few behavioral questions and given the basic information about the possible jobs. A day after the interview I was sent emails with different campaigns that I would like to work for. I chose the campaign I wanted and scheduled an interview for that one. I was asked behavioral questions again and asked to do another speed test. Pretty easy. I got the job and started 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were generic questions that you would expect to be asked in a customer service role. I was asked give me a time where you didn't know how to handle a difficult customer, and how did you overcome this?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I had 6 years of customer service and was still offered the lowest amount they pay. The recruiter explains you get a 25 cent raise after 3 months, 50 cents after 6 months, and I think another 25 cents after a year.

Augusta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

Interview Details – My interview was quickly after I put the application in. I was very happy with that. The process was really great.

Interview Question – There was not any difficult question   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You are told false information and gave high hopes but once you pass training you are treated wrongly.

Worked for Sitel? Contribute to the Community!