Sitel Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 22, 2014
87 interviews

2.2

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sitel.

Intro with HR, Ops Round, Online test comprising of 6 sets of 200 + questions including behaviour, Maths, Aptitude, Vocabulary. Another round with Sr Ops Manager.

Interview Questions
    • all questions were situation based, nothing very difficult.   Answer Question

Coach Interview

All interviews were over the phone

None

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sitel in September 2011.

I went in to apply they then asked me to do the skill set test which afterwards the same day I did my interview and was hired on the spot

Interview Questions
    • There was never any hard questions during thr interview portion   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel.

You have to first complete the online application along with the skills test & the voice test, which is long. You will then be called by a recruiter who will ask you questions about job experiences & then an face-to-face interview will be conducted later

Interview Questions
    There was really no negotiation. They just told me what I'd be paid and that was it.

Any Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sitel.

Interview is easy, just breath air and you are employed.

Not able to negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The company is a absolute joke plain and simple. You complete an application and then they interview you with silly questions. The hire everybody and then they send you off to take a drug test. However the company is made up of a bunch of high school drop outs and thugs, who go out into the parking lot and smoke weed and blast their car radios. What a horrible place to work.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions they hire whom ever walks through the door.   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

I went through the process for direct tv and toys r us. I'm a little ticked off because I was offered a position at directtv and turned it down. Then I didn't get the position at toys r us. The interviewer for direct tv was very warm and responsive and the other lady was so dry and uninterested. I knew I didn't get the position. I correctly answered the questions and my PC made the requirements, but I guess she already hired enough ppl for the day. I was disappointed. Hopefully I can reapply.

Interview Questions

I wanted another position but I will never do that again.

Aaa Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sitel in June 2014.

I applied online and did the assessment tests, then I received an email asking for a speed test. After that I got an invitation to a phone interview. The interview was really easy, she just asked me to open a few web pages and look for certain things. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • The only question that was asked was if I had an open schedule.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Employee  in  Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sitel in June 2011.

Put in an application. Was e-mailed to schedule an interview--which I did. It ended up being a group interview with four other candidates. There were two "coaches" who conducted the interviews. Afterward, we were called one-by-one and told whether we had received an offer or not. Instead of the coaches doing it themselves and offering feedback on what could have been done better or what they were looking for, they had an admin assistant do so.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were unexpected or difficult. Questions ranged from "a time you broke company policy" to the mundane "tell me about yourself."   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sitel in August 2013.

The interview process was very simple. I applied for the work at home position for sitel at their website. The application took about 30-45 minutes. You had to complete everything at one visit because the website does not save your information. I can't remember but I think the assessment was a part of the application or either was emailed to me. At some point I had to call a number to do a voice test. (A recorded voice asks you questions and you answer the question as best as possible. This is to determine how your voice sounds and how you would react in questions). I had to complete a speed test to determine the speed/memory of my computer and had to screenshot my results. I received an email from the recruiter within 3 days asking to set up a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked simple navigation questions for the internet. (Go to weather.com and tell me the weather for Baltimore, Maryland). I was then asked to do another speed test and tell them my results. I was also asked a few behavioral questions and given the basic information about the possible jobs. A day after the interview I was sent emails with different campaigns that I would like to work for. I chose the campaign I wanted and scheduled an interview for that one. I was asked behavioral questions again and asked to do another speed test. Pretty easy. I got the job and started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were generic questions that you would expect to be asked in a customer service role. I was asked give me a time where you didn't know how to handle a difficult customer, and how did you overcome this?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I had 6 years of customer service and was still offered the lowest amount they pay. The recruiter explains you get a 25 cent raise after 3 months, 50 cents after 6 months, and I think another 25 cents after a year.

Worked for Sitel? Contribute to the Community!