Sitel Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.1

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Intro with HR, Ops Round, Online test comprising of 6 sets of 200 + questions including behaviour, Maths, Aptitude, Vocabulary. Another round with Sr Ops Manager.

Interview Questions

• all questions were situation based, nothing very difficult.   Answer Question

Coach Interview

Interview

All interviews were over the phone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

I went in to apply they then asked me to do the skill set test which afterwards the same day I did my interview and was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• There was never any hard questions during thr interview portion   Answer Question

Any Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Interview is easy, just breath air and you are employed.

Interview Questions

• do you have open flexability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

You have to take far to many assessment for this 9.00 an hour job.... Its frustrating but could be worth it if you have nothing else going for you! I was checking my email, every hour on the hour for a response email after the whole application ordeal. I truly hope its worth all the unnecessary work you have to do just to get the job!

Interview Questions

• At the end of you application process you have to call in and answer 4 questions they could have asked in their long assessments.   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Applied online very long process so make sure you have enough time before applying. will ask questions about skills :customer skills, account skills and etc. depending on which campaigns you are wanting to join. Will get an email when you are done and informing you that they will contact you via email for further job information. does reply back really fast with job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• nothing really asked to call me or you can opt to call them at the end of process with access code. just wanted to ask more questions and to record phone voice.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Interview

The interview process is a two to three step process. On the first interview, if the online questions are not completed then this is where you will complete them and you will take a typing test at this time. Second interview you will speak with different HR person and will probably take your drug test at this point, Third interview is after drug test results and background check have cleared and you will be hired at this point

Interview Questions

• How would you handle situation if caller was crying and stated that spouse had recently passed away   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

The interview process is long and drawn out, because they will hire you, its just a matter of when and on what campaign. You will go through interview with current coaching staff after you've done the assessment to determine which campaign suits your talents all of which can take up to an hour. After the assessment and interview you will be given information about drug testing, if you pass the drug testing, then your called back for a follow-up interview and finally enrolled into a training class based off the training schedules it normally lasts up to three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are not particularly difficult as they are just looking for competency.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Interview

The company is a absolute joke plain and simple. You complete an application and then they interview you with silly questions. The hire everybody and then they send you off to take a drug test. However the company is made up of a bunch of high school drop outs and thugs, who go out into the parking lot and smoke weed and blast their car radios. What a horrible place to work.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions they hire whom ever walks through the door.   Answer Question

Interview

I went through the process for direct tv and toys r us. I'm a little ticked off because I was offered a position at directtv and turned it down. Then I didn't get the position at toys r us. The interviewer for direct tv was very warm and responsive and the other lady was so dry and uninterested. I knew I didn't get the position. I correctly answered the questions and my PC made the requirements, but I guess she already hired enough ppl for the day. I was disappointed. Hopefully I can reapply.

Interview Questions

I wanted another position but I will never do that again.