Sitel

Relevance Date Difficulty

IBS-CSR Interview

IBS-CSR
Hamilton, AL

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sitel in January 2014.

Interview Details – Good overall practices for hiring and orientation. The training is extensive yet complete.

Interview Question – None that I can think of.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Call Center Representative
Augusta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

Interview Details – I went online job searching, and came across, Sitel is hiring for call center. I never knew that when i started the job that I would actually be working for Verizon prepaid. I filled out the app online, which was a very lengthy process. it wasnt 30 mins later they were calling me to come in for an interview.

Interview Question – I had to read a script back to the lady. Also that I would be working with, ( you never know what you are gonna have to encounter on the other line with complete strangers.   Answer Question

Augusta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

Interview Details – My interview was quickly after I put the application in. I was very happy with that. The process was really great.

Interview Question – There was not any difficult question   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You are told false information and gave high hopes but once you pass training you are treated wrongly.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Customer Service Agent
Chattanooga, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sitel in April 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was straight forward and easy. Interview was easy to schedule and it was an over the phone interview. The rep called me at the scheduled time, The first interview was about 15 minutes long and the 2nd interview was about the same with about the same standard questions that you would normally be asked.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. The pay is set.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online >>> traditional application with looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg analytical questions (i.e. patterns, map reading etc) >>>>>> got an email within about a week>>>>>scheduled interview date. You nee to be in front of a computer for your interview, they make you go to a website to answer a couple of questions to see your ease with using a computer. I got an on spot offer although some people in my training group said they waited a couple of weeks and even months to receive an offer so I suppose this varies. Had to schedule drug test within 48 hours of receiving the offer and complete background test info.

Interview Question – None - If you can navigate a website you should be ok.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non Negotiable

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent
Augusta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sitel in September 2011.

Interview Details – I went in to apply they then asked me to do the skill set test which afterwards the same day I did my interview and was hired on the spot

Interview Question – There was never any hard questions during thr interview portion   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an interview scheduling link the next day. After arriving at my allotted time, I was asked to fill out a sheet of personal information and provide my HS Diploma so that the receptionist could make a copy. I was then taken to a room with about 15 other interviewees and a man came in to tell us about the three different campaigns (companies) we could work for. At the end we were asked which one we were interested in. Two other people came into the room and split us up to tell us more about each job. It was very laid back almost casual process and when I met with the person from my group I was told about the training schedule and the hours before being asked whether I was still interested. I accepted and left to take a drug test. I started the next Monday.

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online - interviewed at Sitel in October 2011.

Interview Details – Sent a resume regarding seeing Sitel at a Job Fair.--took computer proficiency exam--Interviewed by Operations Manager--Drug test--Background exam

Interview Question – How do you feel about working with the Military?   View Answers (2)

Customer Service Agent (AAA) Interview

Vernon Hills, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

Interview Details – The Hiring process entailed to fill out an online 4 page application followed by an assessment (behavioral, Technical, Typing, Voice Audition). I was notified by email if passing and invited to schedule an interview. I was able to through a link pick the best times for me and also cancel if necessary. The interviewer called 15 minutes late but she had back to back interviews and was very nice.

Interview Question – I had to role play with here on the type of call I would take from A through Z. They wanted to see if I can think on my feet and have good judgment.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiations it was a fixed off of part time 9.50/hour pay.

Network Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online then received an email to set up an interview time for the current campaign they were recruiting for. I set up my phone interview.

The interviewer called on time. She was friendly but stumbled over herself a few times, maybe she was new? She told me about the job, how much it paid and gave me details on the training. She had me perform a speed test on my computer.

At the end of the call she offered me the job. She told me I'd need to do a background check, credit check and drug screening.

Interview Question – She didn't ask me any questions, other than if I had any questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. The pay is set, either accept it or decline the job.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sitel