Sitel

Updated Nov 19, 2014
Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.1

IBS-CSR Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.

The application is a little frustrating. You have to put some of the same information in twice. Other than that it was easy. I did a phone interview and speed test. Once selected, I started receiving information on which jobs were available. I completed a second interview for the position I applied for and was scheduled for orientation.

Interview Questions
    • General questions as to why you are right for work at home   Answer Question
    There is not any negotiation room at all. You take it or you don't

IBS-CSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, AL

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sitel in January 2014.

Good overall practices for hiring and orientation. The training is extensive yet complete.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.

I applied online and received an interview scheduling link the next day. After arriving at my allotted time, I was asked to fill out a sheet of personal information and provide my HS Diploma so that the receptionist could make a copy. I was then taken to a room with about 15 other interviewees and a man came in to tell us about the three different campaigns (companies) we could work for. At the end we were asked which one we were interested in. Two other people came into the room and split us up to tell us more about each job. It was very laid back almost casual process and when I met with the person from my group I was told about the training schedule and the hours before being asked whether I was still interested. I accepted and left to take a drug test. I started the next Monday.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

Applied online >>> traditional application with looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg analytical questions (i.e. patterns, map reading etc) >>>>>> got an email within about a week>>>>>scheduled interview date. You nee to be in front of a computer for your interview, they make you go to a website to answer a couple of questions to see your ease with using a computer. I got an on spot offer although some people in my training group said they waited a couple of weeks and even months to receive an offer so I suppose this varies. Had to schedule drug test within 48 hours of receiving the offer and complete background test info.

Interview Questions
    • None - If you can navigate a website you should be ok.   Answer Question
    Non Negotiable

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

I went online job searching, and came across, Sitel is hiring for call center. I never knew that when i started the job that I would actually be working for Verizon prepaid. I filled out the app online, which was a very lengthy process. it wasnt 30 mins later they were calling me to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • I had to read a script back to the lady. Also that I would be working with, ( you never know what you are gonna have to encounter on the other line with complete strangers.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent (AAA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

The Hiring process entailed to fill out an online 4 page application followed by an assessment (behavioral, Technical, Typing, Voice Audition). I was notified by email if passing and invited to schedule an interview. I was able to through a link pick the best times for me and also cancel if necessary. The interviewer called 15 minutes late but she had back to back interviews and was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • I had to role play with here on the type of call I would take from A through Z. They wanted to see if I can think on my feet and have good judgment.   View Answer
    There was no negotiations it was a fixed off of part time 9.50/hour pay.

Network Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

I applied online then received an email to set up an interview time for the current campaign they were recruiting for. I set up my phone interview.

The interviewer called on time. She was friendly but stumbled over herself a few times, maybe she was new? She told me about the job, how much it paid and gave me details on the training. She had me perform a speed test on my computer.

At the end of the call she offered me the job. She told me I'd need to do a background check, credit check and drug screening.

Interview Questions
    • She didn't ask me any questions, other than if I had any questions.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. The pay is set, either accept it or decline the job.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel.

Everything is done online. I applied online got an email to schedule my interview after I test my sped of computer. I just got off the phone with a recruiter for my interview. Told me about the job and how much they pay. asked a lot of name a situation when questions. Asked me to check weather to for a state on a website and to see who the president was of sitel. (its under the leadership tab) at the end he said that he would like me on a few campaigns and to check email periodically to go to next steps.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. pay is 9.25 I accepted.

@home Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel.

Interview is over the phone, must be near your computer you will be working from, be prepared to do a speed test on internet as well. Very easy and simple job interview questions. My interviewer was very nice and professional. If everyone is like her then the job will be GREAT!

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult question, if you have customer service skills and experience you will do just fine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

My interview was quickly after I put the application in. I was very happy with that. The process was really great.

Interview Questions
    You are told false information and gave high hopes but once you pass training you are treated wrongly.