Sitel

Updated Dec 21, 2014
Updated Dec 21, 2014

2.2

Aaa Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sitel in June 2014.

I applied online and did the assessment tests, then I received an email asking for a speed test. After that I got an invitation to a phone interview. The interview was really easy, she just asked me to open a few web pages and look for certain things. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • The only question that was asked was if I had an open schedule.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in June 2014.

The hiring process itself was quick and I learned it's because they have a 70% attrition rate, which means they needed people RIGHT NOW. The interviewer was actually a very pleasant young woman who made me feel at ease, but asked a lot of very vague questions that didn't really gauge what type of worker I was, but rather gauged how I felt about the work environment itself.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase. They offered me a position and I took it.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sitel.

There are usually 2 prescreen interviews which aren't that hard. They need a speedtest of your internet upload and download. They ask questions about your ability to troubleshoot a computer and about your ability to sale to others.

Interview Questions
    • There really aren't any unless you are not familiar with how to operate your computer.   Answer Question
    salary is the same for everyone

Technical Support Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sitel in April 2014.

Received an email asking if I was interested in tech support, replied yes and was asked to setup an interview time using appointmentplus website. Setup for 4/26 at 8pm, they called me about 8:05pm. The interviewer was very friendly, took about 10 mins. She asked me how to troubleshoot an internet comnnection and how to connect a bluray player to a hdtv

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really, was very smooth, she asked if I had any call center experience   Answer Question
    None, was offered 9.00 per hour and free dtv after 90 days

DTV Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel in April 2014.

The interview process was fairly easy. I was asked questions about technical issues.

Any Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sitel.

Interview is easy, just breath air and you are employed.

Not able to negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel.

You have to first complete the online application along with the skills test & the voice test, which is long. You will then be called by a recruiter who will ask you questions about job experiences & then an face-to-face interview will be conducted later

Interview Questions
    There was really no negotiation. They just told me what I'd be paid and that was it.

IBS-CSR Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.

The application is a little frustrating. You have to put some of the same information in twice. Other than that it was easy. I did a phone interview and speed test. Once selected, I started receiving information on which jobs were available. I completed a second interview for the position I applied for and was scheduled for orientation.

Interview Questions
    • General questions as to why you are right for work at home   Answer Question
    There is not any negotiation room at all. You take it or you don't

IBS-CSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, AL

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sitel in January 2014.

Good overall practices for hiring and orientation. The training is extensive yet complete.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.

I applied online and received an interview scheduling link the next day. After arriving at my allotted time, I was asked to fill out a sheet of personal information and provide my HS Diploma so that the receptionist could make a copy. I was then taken to a room with about 15 other interviewees and a man came in to tell us about the three different campaigns (companies) we could work for. At the end we were asked which one we were interested in. Two other people came into the room and split us up to tell us more about each job. It was very laid back almost casual process and when I met with the person from my group I was told about the training schedule and the hours before being asked whether I was still interested. I accepted and left to take a drug test. I started the next Monday.