Sitel Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2014
Updated Oct 6, 2014

2.1

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel.

Everything is done online. I applied online got an email to schedule my interview after I test my sped of computer. I just got off the phone with a recruiter for my interview. Told me about the job and how much they pay. asked a lot of name a situation when questions. Asked me to check weather to for a state on a website and to see who the president was of sitel. (its under the leadership tab) at the end he said that he would like me on a few campaigns and to check email periodically to go to next steps.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. pay is 9.25 I accepted.

@home Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel.

Interview is over the phone, must be near your computer you will be working from, be prepared to do a speed test on internet as well. Very easy and simple job interview questions. My interviewer was very nice and professional. If everyone is like her then the job will be GREAT!

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult question, if you have customer service skills and experience you will do just fine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

My interview was quickly after I put the application in. I was very happy with that. The process was really great.

Interview Questions
    You are told false information and gave high hopes but once you pass training you are treated wrongly.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

Applied online then received a email for a telephone interview. During interview she told me the job overview & about the pay. Then asked me to go to 3 different websites to fund thing & did a speed test. Then ask mutiple interview questions at the end if the interview she said to check my email withing the next 48 hours about the next step in the application process

Non negotiations

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sitel.

The hiring and interview process was quite cumbersome and plagued by bad communication. After an initial phone interview with HR, I met with the hiring manager. In my opinion, Sitel is very insular and believes that anyone without experience in their particular industry is not right for the organization. I found the initial interview to put me on the defensive about my experience, skills and ability to succeed in the role. I was brought back to meet with several other executives, which was a slightly more positive experience. Then there was no communication for 30+ days, after which I was asked to prepare, on very short notice, an extensive plan and presentation--not for a hypothetical situation, but a very real dilemma they are facing. I balked at being asked for what basically boils down to free consulting work and removed myself from consideration. The lack of communication for over a month did not work in their favor at all.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to prepare a marketing plan for a very real business problem they are experiencing.   Answer Question

Coach Interview

All interviews were over the phone

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel in August 2013.

You apply online. I had to follow up with them as I had not heard anything within the allotted time. Once I touched bases they confirmed my results and set interview time. It was pretty standard and I was luckily hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • How I felt about the military? This was unexpected but based on the account I would be working on.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sitel in August 2013.

The interview process was very simple. I applied for the work at home position for sitel at their website. The application took about 30-45 minutes. You had to complete everything at one visit because the website does not save your information. I can't remember but I think the assessment was a part of the application or either was emailed to me. At some point I had to call a number to do a voice test. (A recorded voice asks you questions and you answer the question as best as possible. This is to determine how your voice sounds and how you would react in questions). I had to complete a speed test to determine the speed/memory of my computer and had to screenshot my results. I received an email from the recruiter within 3 days asking to set up a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked simple navigation questions for the internet. (Go to weather.com and tell me the weather for Baltimore, Maryland). I was then asked to do another speed test and tell them my results. I was also asked a few behavioral questions and given the basic information about the possible jobs. A day after the interview I was sent emails with different campaigns that I would like to work for. I chose the campaign I wanted and scheduled an interview for that one. I was asked behavioral questions again and asked to do another speed test. Pretty easy. I got the job and started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were generic questions that you would expect to be asked in a customer service role. I was asked give me a time where you didn't know how to handle a difficult customer, and how did you overcome this?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I had 6 years of customer service and was still offered the lowest amount they pay. The recruiter explains you get a 25 cent raise after 3 months, 50 cents after 6 months, and I think another 25 cents after a year.

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sitel in August 2013.

Submit resume online, you get an auto reply via email to get someone in 72hrs to contact you, interview over the phone, advise to get another call for 2nd round but never happened

Interview Questions
    • why did you choose to get a same position from previous job? How can you manage your priorities? How do you handle work under pressure? Did you commit to your duties?   Answer Question

At Home Customer Service for AAA Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel in August 2013.

The interview was a 3 part interview and all pretty basic questions