Sitel Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Apply online, then find the local phone number or show up onsite to check on it. Let them know you want it, and they most likely will grant your wish. Two visits, a basic computer proficiency test which included a dictation test for typing speed of the declaration of independence. Then training, paid. Weeks of it. Hands on and many power points. Very easy open book tests. Easy if you paid attention and took notes anyways. If you zoned out, or lost the hand outs...well.

Interview Questions

• Availability, computer proficiency, other basic stuff. nothing strange.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, set start rate $8/hr, scheduling maybe somewhat flexible sometimes.

Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, complete the application took me about an hour. I got a call about two weeks after to schedule a phone interview. One of the only thing that they ask for is that you have Internet speed – Download speed 1.5 MB, upload speed 1.5 MB. Have that before schedule the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Not hard at all!!! Why do you want to work from home? Do you have experience in sales ( you don't have to, they ask so they can place you in a position you will be comfortable doing). They asked me to go to UsaToday and tell them the weather. Go to Youtube and watch a simple video about home made bread, then they asked me to repeat the ingredients and the time it needed to be baked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Interview

The interview and hiring process was really simple. They asked me to go on the site and find the president. I had another phone interview where I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Ocala, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The coach was nice, and the interview was fast, and I was hired immediately. The questions were easy to answer. Me and two other people were hired at the same time. I think they needed people badly during that time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

I applied online and the company contacted me a few days later to schedule an interview. I selected a date & time online. The interviewer was respectful and asked relevant questions, and also answered all of my questions. Overall, it was a good interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer- what was the issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation- the hourly rate was pre-set.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsboro, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Scottsboro, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

The questions were a little odd. They asked me to be in front of the computer. I was instructed to open 2 browser tabs, one with their website and the other for YouTube. The interview was about 30 minutes long total. In the process I was asked about my work history and call center experience. In the end, I given the option of 2 different projects to work on and I was able to choose the one that fit my needs and skills best.

Interview Questions

• What were the ingredients for the recipe in the video you just watched?   Answer Question

Customer Service Work From Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sitel (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

20 minutes phone interview. I passed all preliminary exams and I received an email that I was approved for a phone interview. I answered positively all questions, I have experience working from home and I can be available for all shifts. Few hours later I received an email with a negative answer that I am not approved. There was no reason for declining my application. The interviewer was subjective because I have a slight foreign accent. This could be the only reason which is unfair and discriminatory. I think some people pretend working to justify their salaries. They call naïve people from time to time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Easy interview process, I applied online and too a personality and skills test. I got an e-mail to schedule a phone interview. The interview was very simple, she went over the details and told me which assignment I would be working on and told me that I got the job. I didn't end up taking the job because I was enrolled in school and in order to be employed by Sitel, your schedule has to be completely open.

Interview Questions

Your schedule has to be COMPLETELY open and mine was not.

Work From Home Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

I applied online and was sent an email a few days later to do testing online. I then did a short interview followed by a second longer interview. The interview was pretty basic. The first interview they go over hours, work days, pay and let you know they provide the computer but you will have to provide a 19" monitor. They give you a list of project available and you choose which one you want to work. Some are technical and some are straight customer service.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

it was quick and easy, the recruiter was real nice and willing to answer any questions that I had The interviewee seemed very professional and able to meet the demands of any confusion that I had throughout the hiring process